Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mashadeca2
Cleveland, Ohio

Best Dinner Yet on Island

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Apr 2024
Rack of Lamb...outstanding...Everything about this was great. The staff, the food, the setting...very quiet...beautiful views...and the food was VERY good...some of the best I have had on island...Price point is higher than most places with drinks, apps, and dinner...but well worth it in the end.
Date of stay: April 2024
    $737
    $926
4.8 km from Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2024 via mobile

We dined here this evening.
I started with a refreshing Carib beer and skipped starters. Straight to main and it was incredible. Lambie curry. Lambie is the local word for Conch. .in highly recommend this dish. LOVED it all the way.
Dessert was a chocolate fondant with chocolate from the Belmont Estate. We visited the Belmont Estate earlier in the day. ALSO incredible. Some here. You will not be disappointed.
Renée was our server.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2024

The worst service I ever had
We are guests on the chalet 2 , since 12 march.
On the 13 when we came back no one cleaned the room
We have complained, and for our surprise , when we came back on the 14 , they did not cleaned again
I went back to the reception, waited for someone more then 5 min, and when the person arrived , she act as I should wait for her and I was not wright to complain
That is unbelievable
I am waiting for the room to be cleaned until now

Room tip: Do not stay there
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2023

My husband and I originally chose Secret Harbour for our stay in Grenada because of the convenient location but realized quickly upon arrival that we were in for a treat. Our cottage was large and pristine. The patio was equally large with a fabulous view of the harbor. The restaurant/bar was superb and even made a special Thanksgiving dinner for us! Breakfast was delicious as well. This place was fantastic! Incredible value!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2023 via mobile

We had the most tranquil of stays here, in a beautiful cottage overlooking the marina. The hotel is, as the title suggests, in a secluded area away from the hustle and bustle. With only 20 or so cottages, the complex is small but beautifully formed and very quiet.

The amenities of the hotel are simple - small but nice pool with great views, volley ball court, restaurant and laundry. There is a spa but I didn't go in so I cannot comment on that.

The beach is limited but easily resolved as you can drive a few minutes to some really great beaches. But wow and such an understated surprise, of a really well equipped gym 2 minutes from my hotel room. I had wanted to know if there was a gym before I left and could find very little about it including no photos so I did not have great expectations. Not only was it fully equipped, it was often empty so I could put my workout on the televisions in there and work out to my heart's content whilst overlooking the beautiful marina. What a treat.

The restaurant, not always open catered well at breakfast with an a la carte menu with great choices. Evening meals were delicious. And for the evenings when the restaurant was closed you can walk down to the main street and there are some good dining options.

Back to the cottage, these were well equipped and lovely spacious bathrooms, bedrooms and lounge/kitchen areas. We were as happy to stay in as go out. Waking in the morning and sitting on the sofa looking out on to the marina was an absolute joy.

Staff in reception and most restaurant staff were wonderful.
I really recommend this hotel if you are seeking a tranquil and relaxing break.

Room tip: Cottage 7 gets best sun
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2022

This place is the worst. The staff are all disgruntled. They’re web page, Facebook page, never has correct information. The restaurant opens and closes at different times than listed and on different days. If you plan and spending an evening here with a date or some friends you should look elsewhere.

Room tip: There are way better places to make plans to eat or stay.
Date of stay: December 2022