Lowest prices for your stay
$321
Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Alfred Bell

One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Aug 2021via mobile
From the time of arrival to the time of departure, every person I interacted with was super friendly. The ambiance of the entire compound is modern, serene and truly “Caribbean”. The cottage had a fabulous view with an incredible porch. Accommodation would be considered superior and spacious. Quality of finishes was superb. The neighborhood - both from the marina access as well as via car, gives an upmarket feel. Truly a gem of a place - service-wise as well as room/facility-wise. Highly recommend!
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Agoda.com
  • Vio.com
2.9 km from Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Lovely staff, a great chef and the rooms are really nicely furnished. We spent a week here in quarantine with our boat in the marina. The quality of service is amazing and in particular the lovely Ocean who seems to do everything. We have come back for another week and we were welcomed like old friends.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulfJ1313XY
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

My wife ( same gender, African American couple) & I stayed in one of the private cottages overlooking Caribbean Sea/ marina. Cottage was amazing! Fully self-contained, updated kitchen and appliances. Unlimited tea supplies & coffee. Very well appointed in every way one could need on an island vacation tucked away in the scenic hills of a prestigious and safe community in Grenada. Cottage was impeccably clean, spacious shower and luxury shower soaps & linens provided. Cottage is private and provided a nice secluded vacation for us- just want we needed in times of covid-19. Staff followed all precautions and get us safe throughout our stay.

Dinner from the restaurant - Secret Harbor Restaurant was delicious every time!

Cindy & staff provided world class experience and were accessible for all our needs. Breakfast included and was delicious each morning complete with season fruits.

Overall 5 star experience at this luxury vacation spot! We are well travelled couple and having stayed in 4 star luxury hotels and vacation rentals in Cape Town, Paris, Ethiopia, London, Jamaica we conclude that this was essentially one of our top experiences! Thank you 🙏🏾 ❤️

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keke B
Reviewed 27 March 2020

We spent two lovely nights at secret harbour hotel, just after having got engaged. The staff were extremely accommodating and kind and couldn't have done more for us! Thanks to the whole team. The breakfast was great and the views are fantastic. Book the room with the hot tub, it's worth it!

Date of stay: March 2020
Pierre-Alexandre Andrillon, Sales at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2020

Dear Andrew,

We thank you so much for this great review and we're delighted you stayed at Secret Harbour after your engagement.
We wish you the best and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2020

My husband and I only stayed here 1 night right before flying home. We were some of the only people there because the coronavirus measures were ramping up. Sadly, they were even boarding up the place as we left. Still, the staff was very friendly and made sure we had a great stay, even under the strange circumstances. I can't comment on the food because unfortunately the restaurant was closed. But the view of the harbour was beautiful, as was the room. Everything was sparkling clean. The bathroom was very spacious and luxurious. Would love to stay there again someday!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Stayed here after a 2 week sailing charter to wait for flight the next day. Room wasn’t ready as I got there at noon though I wasn’t expecting it to be (check in is at 3pm).
Relaxed in the restaurant with a complimentary welcome drink and used the resorts wi fi to kill the time. I was approached less than an hour later letting me know the room was ready. I was walked to my “cottage “ where they had already brought my bag and was thrilled it looked pretty much like the pics I saw online. The balcony/terrace was facing the bay /marina. The room was clean , bed (king) was super comfy. All in all, very modern looking inside considering the rustic outside appearance. Restaurant food was really good and maybe I missed it in the advert when I booked but a full on breakfast was included with the room so that was a nice surprise.
The resort has a small pool and while I was there was the only one using it. Small beach(man made?) , I didn’t go for a swim and it didn’t look like much of an area to swim in, tennis court, volleyball area..during my walk around the area I was surprised to see virtually nobody yet was told they were almost at capacity.
The resort is on the side of a hill so roads typically not very flat. Walks are not horrible, but just be prepared for hills and steps.
Staff everywhere were pleasant and helpful. Wifi worked well in my room and restaurant .
I would stay here again without hesitation .

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank jayclalex
Pierre-Alexandre Andrillon, Sales at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Good afternoon Jay,

We warmly thank you for this great review following your experience at Secret Harbour.
We are glad that you appreciated your stay and especially your cottage, the restaurant and the staff.
We look forward to your next visit in Grenada and we hope to have the opportunity to make you discover our new upcoming menu.

Best regards,