Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andrew B

Fabulous stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2020
We spent two lovely nights at secret harbour hotel, just after having got engaged. The staff were extremely accommodating and kind and couldn't have done more for us! Thanks to the whole team. The breakfast was great and the views are fantastic. Book the room with the hot tub, it's worth it!
Date of stay: March 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 20 Apr 2020
Dear Andrew,

We thank you so much for this great review and we're delighted you stayed at Secret Harbour after your engagement.
We wish you the best and look forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,
  • Vio.com
  • Agoda.com
2.9 km from Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2020

My husband and I only stayed here 1 night right before flying home. We were some of the only people there because the coronavirus measures were ramping up. Sadly, they were even boarding up the place as we left. Still, the staff was very friendly and made sure we had a great stay, even under the strange circumstances. I can't comment on the food because unfortunately the restaurant was closed. But the view of the harbour was beautiful, as was the room. Everything was sparkling clean. The bathroom was very spacious and luxurious. Would love to stay there again someday!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Stayed here after a 2 week sailing charter to wait for flight the next day. Room wasn’t ready as I got there at noon though I wasn’t expecting it to be (check in is at 3pm).
Relaxed in the restaurant with a complimentary welcome drink and used the resorts wi fi to kill the time. I was approached less than an hour later letting me know the room was ready. I was walked to my “cottage “ where they had already brought my bag and was thrilled it looked pretty much like the pics I saw online. The balcony/terrace was facing the bay /marina. The room was clean , bed (king) was super comfy. All in all, very modern looking inside considering the rustic outside appearance. Restaurant food was really good and maybe I missed it in the advert when I booked but a full on breakfast was included with the room so that was a nice surprise.
The resort has a small pool and while I was there was the only one using it. Small beach(man made?) , I didn’t go for a swim and it didn’t look like much of an area to swim in, tennis court, volleyball area..during my walk around the area I was surprised to see virtually nobody yet was told they were almost at capacity.
The resort is on the side of a hill so roads typically not very flat. Walks are not horrible, but just be prepared for hills and steps.
Staff everywhere were pleasant and helpful. Wifi worked well in my room and restaurant .
I would stay here again without hesitation .

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank jayclalex
Pierre-Alexandre Andrillon, Sales at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2020

Good afternoon Jay,

We are glad that you appreciated your stay and especially your cottage, the restaurant and the staff.
We look forward to your next visit in Grenada and we hope to have the opportunity to make you discover our new upcoming menu.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2020

We stayed for 2 separate nights at either end of a sailing vacation with LTD Sailing. Beautiful location, friendly staff, We would definitely recommend. Cottages are large and comfortable, great pool, good dinning and bar.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank P7907LTrickh
Pierre-Alexandre Andrillon, Sales at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Rick,

We warmly thank you for this great review following your experience at Secret Harbour. We are glad that you appreciated your stay and especially the cottage, the staff and the restaurant. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I had an amazing dinner on Friday, Food was tasty and our waitress was very funny.Dessert - chocolate molelleux was🤗🤗🤗,the location just so quite and peaceful will be coming back very soon with my friends.
Best cocktails

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SecretHarbour, Sales and Marketing Representative at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your dinner at Secret Harbour Restaurant and especially our tasty chocolate moelleux.
We thank you for using the word “amazing” to describe your dinner with us as it makes our team very proud and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Pierre-Alexandre

Reviewed 13 November 2019

For our first time in Grenada, we chose Secret Harbour. Well, I think, that was the greatest idea we had. The House keeping service, the restaurant and the bar are perfect. The staff was so friendly and professional. If there is something I have to add, the seafront cottages was simply amazing. Waking up with that kind of peaceful and beautiful view ? Everyday !!! I recommend

Room tip: Seafront views
Date of stay: November 2019
SecretHarbour, Sales and Marketing Representative at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your positive comments following your experience at Secret Harbour. Your compliments are the best reward for our team as we strive everyday to make our guests spend a wonderful and memorable time with us.

We all look forward to your next Grenadian vacation!

Warmest regards,