Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jay L
Ottawa, Canada

1 night stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Mar 2020
Stayed here after a 2 week sailing charter to wait for flight the next day. Room wasn’t ready as I got there at noon though I wasn’t expecting it to be (check in is at 3pm).
Relaxed in the restaurant with a complimentary welcome drink and used the resorts wi fi to kill the time. I was approached less than an hour later letting me know the room was ready. I was walked to my “cottage “ where they had already brought my bag and was thrilled it looked pretty much like the pics I saw online. The balcony/terrace was facing the bay /marina. The room was clean , bed (king) was super comfy. All in all, very modern looking inside considering the rustic outside appearance. Restaurant food was really good and maybe I missed it in the advert when I booked but a full on breakfast was included with the room so that was a nice surprise.
The resort has a small pool and while I was there was the only one using it. Small beach(man made?) , I didn’t go for a swim and it didn’t look like much of an area to swim in, tennis court, volleyball area..during my walk around the area I was surprised to see virtually nobody yet was told they were almost at capacity.
The resort is on the side of a hill so roads typically not very flat. Walks are not horrible, but just be prepared for hills and steps.
Staff everywhere were pleasant and helpful. Wifi worked well in my room and restaurant .
I would stay here again without hesitation .
Date of stay: February 2020
1.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 23 Mar 2020
Good afternoon Jay,

We are glad that you appreciated your stay and especially your cottage, the restaurant and the staff.
We look forward to your next visit in Grenada and we hope to have the opportunity to make you discover our new upcoming menu.

Best regards,
    $152
  • Booking.com
3.3 km from Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We stayed for 2 separate nights at either end of a sailing vacation with LTD Sailing. Beautiful location, friendly staff, We would definitely recommend. Cottages are large and comfortable, great pool, good dinning and bar.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank P7907LTrickh
Pierre-Alexandre Andrillon, Sales at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Dear Rick,

We warmly thank you for this great review following your experience at Secret Harbour. We are glad that you appreciated your stay and especially the cottage, the staff and the restaurant. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I had an amazing dinner on Friday, Food was tasty and our waitress was very funny.Dessert - chocolate molelleux was🤗🤗🤗,the location just so quite and peaceful will be coming back very soon with my friends.
Best cocktails

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SecretHarbour, Sales and Marketing Representative at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you enjoyed your dinner at Secret Harbour Restaurant and especially our tasty chocolate moelleux.
We thank you for using the word “amazing” to describe your dinner with us as it makes our team very proud and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warmest regards,

Pierre-Alexandre

Reviewed 13 November 2019

For our first time in Grenada, we chose Secret Harbour. Well, I think, that was the greatest idea we had. The House keeping service, the restaurant and the bar are perfect. The staff was so friendly and professional. If there is something I have to add, the seafront cottages was simply amazing. Waking up with that kind of peaceful and beautiful view ? Everyday !!! I recommend

Room tip: Seafront views
Date of stay: November 2019
SecretHarbour, Sales and Marketing Representative at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Harry,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your positive comments following your experience at Secret Harbour. Your compliments are the best reward for our team as we strive everyday to make our guests spend a wonderful and memorable time with us.

We all look forward to your next Grenadian vacation!

Warmest regards,
Pierre-Alexandre

Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

I visited Grenada for the carnival and my husband and I stayed at secret Harbour, when we got there some of the front desk staff were pleasant but not all of them were, after we got settled into our room we went to have dinner at the restaurant they have located at the Harbour. We were greeted and seated by a very remarkable young lady she told us her name was shereeese ( hope I spelled it correctly) she was very nice to us, and she was there for all our needs. It’s really nice when you meet someone that shows you how much their job means to them ,just by the way she treated us and engaged in light conversation trust me she’s the best that we’ve met and we have been to all of the Caribbean countries and no one stuck out to us like she did, one thing I must say it’s very annoying when the other staff would constantly come to our table and clear glasses that we were not even finished with, the young lady was taking such good care of us and trust me it’s a turn of when the other staff constantly comes to our table after our server was just attending to us. But besides that one thing we really enjoyed our dinner and our waitress was the best I must commend her again,we just want u to keep up the good work and we will definitely be coming back to stay at the Harbour, hopefully we meet you again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
SecretHarbour, Manager at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Good morning Sarah J,

thank you for taking the time to review us and choosing Secret Harbour for your stay and dinner place.

Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina is always looking for ways to step it up, Shereese is one of newest staff and having this kind of review is most encouraging for her as for us.

We have well noted everything you've described and hope to welcome you again at Secret Harbour for the same if not even better experience.

Have a nice day.

Cindy

Reviewed 1 August 2019

When I went to the Secret Harbor Boutique Hotel and Marina, I stopped to look at the beautiful flowers. as well as the cacti.

The boats were well taken care of. The owners had the possibility to sleep in the motel.

It is truly attractive!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good morning Robby G C,

thank you for taking the time to review us.

We are happy you enjoyed the surroundings and services we propose.

We hope to see you back at Secret Harbour, by then the gardens will display different if not even better.

Wishing you a good day.