Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
dave s
Saanichton, Canada

Secret Harbour Restaurant

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jan 2019
This restaurant at Secret Harbour is a quiet restaurant in a quiet marina in L’Anse Aux Epines area of Grenada The service was welcoming , The drinks were good, and the food was good but slow. The lamb was prepared well
Date of stay: January 2019
SecretHarbour, Manager at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this review
Responded 23 Jan 2019
Good morning Dave S,

thank you for your review, it is much appreciated!

We hope to see you again soon in Secret Harbour.

Have a great day.
  • Vio.com
  • StayForLong
2.9 km from Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

My husband & I took a friend to this restaurant after waiting over an hour to get served in another. What a delight. The dining room is spacious and airy,very clean and comfortable and offers a wide selection of dishes.
My husband had spaghetti bolognese because he felt a little under the weather & he enjoyed it very much. Our friend had swordfish, with which he was delighted and I had lobster risotto which was gorgeous - big chunks of perfectly cooked lobster on cheesy risotto. Our friend & I had the chocolate sensation which, if you love chocolate, was as near to Heaven as you'll find.
The service was excellent and friendly.
The chef, Regan Jack, is a treasure & Secret Harbour should hold on to him as long as possible.
The only drawback was that we were bitten quite badly so insect repellent is a must. It is worth the visit.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SecretHarbour, General Manager at Secret Harbour Boutique Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Good morning Polly,

Thank you very much for your feedback, and we are very happy you choose us at Secret Harbour restaurant for your meal.
We're delighted you had a brilliant time and we hope to see you again soon.

Have a fantastic day.

Kindest regards,
Catherine
Secret Harbour Restaurant

Reviewed 24 October 2018

They have a very modern and well designed restaurant/lounge/bar area that serves a very tasty breakfast. A good breakfast is hard to find on the island -- I can only think of two other places that might come close and one is not really open to the public only hotel guests -- so finding a good breakfast location is a gem as far as I'm concerned.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2018

My husband and I had dinner at the restaurant . The food, wine and service was great. However, I have 2 tiny critics. 1. it seems every time I go there I get charged for something I didn't get. Servers please crosscheck your ticket before giving it to the customer. its no fun having to get up from dinner to fix an issue.
2. The Orzo should be al-dente. The texture was a little too hard. I don't mind working for my food but not with pasta.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Overall, a well-designed restaurant that is airy and relaxing to visit. However, the quality of the food, which is not "that" expensive, is inconsistent: some choices are great (e.g. seafood burger) but others are not (avoid the curry dishes). I rate this restaurant "average" because they refuse to serve normal "tap" water claiming that it is not drinkable - which is not true at all. My view is that is their way of forcing the customer to buy bottled water. So what does this say about the Client Experience? Urhhh!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

First of all,I have always enjoyed Secret Harbour but then Calivigny Island took over n renovated and man....I fell in love.
The ambiance of the restaurant is so classy yet relaxing. I cannot get enough of the bar concept! The staff; they are so cool and on point, I feel like I have known them forever. The food, the pizzas, the cocktails - fantastic!
Then the view! I want to sleep and wake there everyday! Everyone I ever took there absolutely loves it.

Date of stay: April 2018