“Great food, great vista overlooking the lagoon.”

Dodgy Dock Restaurant and Lounge Bar
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in St. George's
Good for: Romantic, View details, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our colourful oceanfront alfresco dining delight is the perfect spot to relax with comfortable seating, stunning views and friendly service. Open for breakfast lunch and dinner everyday- here you can taste the most authentic of Grenadian meals or choose from a variety of international cuisine spiced with the flavours of Pure Grenada and the Caribbean region. Our menus cater to vegans, vegetarians and gluten free diets. Four nights a week we have some of the best live band entertainment on the island. Join us and get carried away with the “funner” things in life.
Reviewed 6 April 2024

We dined here every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fantastic local fare, enjoyed everything, especially the local juices for breakfast.

Reviewed 6 April 2024 via mobile

After reading all the reviews it seem like Wednesday night was the best night to go if you do go make sure you make a reservation first as it was packed. Parking is limited at the restaurant so you might be parking on the street or best bet would be to take a taxi, upon arrival as you could see in the picture. We arrived at 8 PM there was a line to purchase tickets already. Once you purchase tickets you can get your food and go to your table as long as you have a reserve table. Most if not all of the food was cold. The guy in the ticket line would give u tickets first if paying with cash is he credit card line was a hold up. I have him 60ec and got 14 tickets not knowing how many tickets I would need. I had to go back and buy another 150ec for 2 adults and 2 kids , probably should have bought a few more. Live music came on at 9pm and seemed like locals night. Also if the locals knew the vendors they got more food.. drinks are extra at the bar and it does get packed, we went for the experience and oiled down which no vendors had that night :( nice location on the water. All in all it was an experience, for us it was a one night done. Nice to try out all the local food but wish it was warm. Def make a reservation

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 5 April 2024 via mobile

I made reservations in February for March to attend the much anticipated street food Wednesdays. I was celebrating my birthday and I wish I would have gone anywhere else!

My partner and I arrived for our 6:30pm reservation and were shown to a table with a card on it that read my name and reservation time.
Around 8pm we briefly left our table to go to the restroom but when we returned another couple approached us screaming we were in their seats and they had 8:30pm reservations. I explained it was actually our table and showed them our card. (Still on the table). They stormed off and returned with a rather rude individual who I presumed was a hostess (different from the one who seated us) without any pleasantries.. not even a good evening she asked “Who gave you this table” after my initial shock I was able to respond and show her the card with my reservation details. I asked if there was a time limit and if so why weren’t we notified at some point. I received no response she just stormed off. Eventually the couple was seated infront of us and we heard another hostess telling them “I know what happened”. No explanation was given to us .. No apology for the confusion nothing! Either they assumed we had left and gave away the table or it was a matter of overbooking but either way very poorly handled.

The food was not that great but we enjoyed the drinks and the fantastic band. There is definitely room for improvement beginning with customer service training. The place was also overcrowded it was impossible to maneuver from the bar through the crowd to your seat without bumping someone

1  Thank L W
Reviewed 1 April 2024 via mobile

Wednesday street food night March 13, 2024: We made a reservation for 6:30 pm for 2 adults (2 months in advance on January 20th and reconfirmed a few days before). We arrived a little early to view the sunset, were greeted by a lovely hostess, and purchased cocktails while standing at their bar, which was already open with customers, but which was a poor experience itself. Mediocre cocktails in disposable cups with unfriendly service.

A lineup started at the hostess stand. We had to ask twice more about our reservation (by now the hostess had changed). Eventually the main or head hostess or manager said our table was in the rain (it was raining on and off). We asked for the table and chairs to be dried since there was a break from the rain and it was around 6:40. We were then seated at an unsheltered table directly beside the live music stage area.

We looked at the food stations, decided how many tickets to purchase, and then joined the line to buy tickets outside the spa. When we finally brought our food back to our assigned table, it was soaking wet again because of the design of the tent flaps draining water from above the live band area. Water kept pouring down on us. It started raining again.

A female server helped the couple behind us to move their table under the shelter on the ramp but she didn't offer or try to help us. We left in frustration at 7:55 and didn't even get to enjoy the band playing. Super awful experience.

My husband refers to that night as a tourist trap and I'm inclined to agree.

The best food item was the callaloo lasagne.

1  Thank ThingsToEatandDo
Reviewed 27 March 2024

The food was weird and so was the service. My sister ordered fish that looked so unappealing and I ordered lamb soup that was just sad. both dishes lacked flavor