“Quick cheap fast food - pizzas especially”
Review of Rick's Cafe

Rick's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Grenada
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Rick’s Cafe is an open air restaurant located at the Food Fair Shopping Plaza in Grand Anse. Renowned for its pizza, ice cream, and other food selections.
Reviewed 17 February 2023

For a quick pizza to either eat in (not fancy at all) or takeaway (most people do this) and take back to the hotel. This is good value and very tasty.

Date of visit: February 2023

Reviewed 6 February 2023

The staff did not share a smile. Food is served disjointed. My partners flatbread came and was eaten a whole 1 hour before I got my pizza. I got excuses and arrogance for my pizza when I asked for a refund only to find the pizza sitting on the side! The friendliest lady was dressed in black and brought my partners flatbread to our table.

Date of visit: January 2023
Reviewed 4 March 2022

I stop at Rick's at least 2 times whenever I'm in Grenada 🇬🇩.. It's not NY pizza but I love the sweet sauce they use.. Best pizza on the island .. The fries are terrible though. 🤷‍♂️

Date of visit: February 2022
1  Thank Stay513076
Reviewed 13 November 2020

My daughter ordered ice cream the young lady gave her the wrong flavor,My daughter informed her that's not what she ordered,The sale lady told her that she already scooped it out,The yong girl behind the counter attitude stinks,I was disappointed in her behavior i place the Ice cream on the the counter an walked away,Would not be spending my money at this establishment again

Date of visit: November 2020
3  Thank K2410AKstellam
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Don’t walk in - we did and we didn’t dance out.

We have a fairly low expectation of service and menu choices available in Grenada due to the cost of imported food and goods.

However, customer service does not cost anything other than effort and pride and that is not what we found on our visit.

The young woman at the till was asked what was in a wrap and neglected to mention peppers which my husband can’t eat. I asked if the Thai Salad was spicy - was told no.

We received one beverage but not that local juice and instead of simply providing it, a second staff member questioned whether in fact I had already taken it.

We ordered a wrap, salad and side of fries with two beverages. We waited almost 15 minutes for the salad and wrap - and then the cold salad had hot fried chicken put on it that wilted the salad and made it warm.

The fries were not fresh and when I asked for fresh fries I was told I would have to pay for new ones and asked why they weren’t hot - then said we took too long picking them up.

The location is nice, extensive menu but our experience means we won’t be coming back - there are many other good choices that we will go back too.

Date of visit: February 2020