“AVOID: food terrible, people rude, takes forever, bad ambiance”
Review of Rick's Cafe

Rick's Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Grenada
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Rick’s Cafe is an open air restaurant located at the Food Fair Shopping Plaza in Grand Anse. Renowned for its pizza, ice cream, and other food selections.
Reviewed 14 January 2017

We tried this out looking for something new close to the Radisson. Gross! I'm regretting the pizza I ate, which was sickeningly sweet & not good. Employees super rude & uninviting, took 30 minutes to get the pizza, weird ticket system and the environment is pretty basic. I regret going here and am telling you to AVOID. Not worth it even cheap

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank BookAngel

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Nice little place to grab a cheap bite to eat.

So we were staying across the street at the Radisson Hotel and walk across the street and saw a sign for Ricks Cafe. I decided to follow the signs to the rear of the strip mall. It's a pizza and ice cream shop. We went on a Friday night and we quickly realized that this place is a local favorite. Being from New Jersey I know pizza. So first you place your order and pay at the register once payment is made they give you a receipt and order form. Walk across to the other window and hand to gentlemen your ticket. Once I came the gentlemen my ticket he said 30 mins. Now all I ordered was small personal pizza and fries. Now the one thing I do know is 30mins Caribbean time is really one and an half hour wait. So after the wait I got my pizza I actually liked it and it was only 8 bucks US currency. Not a bad place to eat if u are looking for a cheap lunch or dinner. My wife had the coconut and a scoop of Nutmeg ice cream. She liked the coconut ice cream. This place DOES NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS. CASH ONLY any change will be in Grenada money.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017

We visited here 3 times, ate ice cream (coconut is great), pizza and wings. Food is priced well and you can sit at the tables inside the restaurant or take your food to go.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We used Ricks as both a takeaway and a sit down for lunch whilst staying across the road at the Addison. It is hidden away in the shopping centre, but easy enough to find. The service is good and the wraps are great! Great for a cheap local lunch or even a takeaway in the evening if you don't want to eat out.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Sandwiches, pizza or ice cream in a quiet courtyard behind the Food Fair, just across from the Radisson.

Date of visit: October 2016