Ways to Experience Happy Fish Catamarans
from US$89.00
from US$79.21
from US$789.00
1,208 results
All reviews floating bar chips and salsa small group departure point highlight of our trip catamaran trip captain and crew shallow water great afternoon shallow area private boat second stop half day trip fish food recommend this trip paddle boarding amazing excursion
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

When they say small group, they mean SMALL! My wife and I were the only two on the entire catamaran! Frankie and Capt Crispy were amazing and took amazing care of us. Frankie snorkelled with us and showed us all the amazing aspects of the reef in Punta Cana. We never felt rushed and they served us drinks, guac, salsa, and chips. The catamaran was well maintained and we had an absolute blast! Book this tour if you want something exclusive instead of the packed party boats that are offered through the resorts!

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Brent H
Reviewed 2 April 2021

The Catamaran, the trip itinerary (sailing, snorkeling, then sand bar party), and the drinks were all superb. It would have been 5 stars with just that.
But what sets this trip apart are the crew. Awesome team on the boat. They were constantly cracking jokes and made it feel like a private adventure among friends. I've been on similar Catamaran trips cross the globe and this was easily my favorite because of the crew.
OH- and I dropped my phone while snorkeling in a reef. One of the crew members literally dove 15 feet, searched through all the corral, and somehow found it. And literally refused any tip for that even though losing my new iphone on vacation would have been an immense hassle for me.
Stop reading and just book it.

1  Thank ajkori
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Frankielo, Daniel, and Crispy were so awesome and fun on the boat, the natural swimming pool is so beautiful. Would recommend to groups and families. Was only one other family with us, saw lots of fish when snorkeling. Very private and very nice catamaran

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Awesome adventure! The crew was attentive, informative and most importantly, fun! Unlimited drinks, fresh fruit, chips and salsa and homemade guacamole right on the boat! The catamaran had a slide and paddle boards to use. Overall an unforgettable experience! I highly recommend this trip

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing! We had such a great time. Loved the crew. They were great hosts, courteous and always kept our drinks full. I highly recommend this excursion.