“Airport to hotel transfer”
Review of Dominican Plus

Dominican Plus
Book In Advance
More Info
US$89.95*
and up
Punta Cana Day Trip: Santo Domingo Sightseeing...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: DominicanPlus is a tour operator and transportation company located in Punta Cana, serving the Tourism Industry in the Dominican Republic since 1994.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Have been to the DR 15-16 times, just returned last weekend, for the first time used private transfer through Dominican Plus. Will always use this in the future, was so worth it. They were waiting when we landed, directly to the hotel with a cold beer, were checked in and at the buffet before the rest of the busload arrived. Return to the airport was just as easy, didn't have to worry about contacting them agin they picked us up in the lobby and got us to the airport quickly, we were able to check in without waiting in the long line up. For $60 US this is an excellent value, and just made it so quick and easy getting to and from the resort. Drivers and other staff super friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,936)
All reviews
"airport transfer"
in 72 reviews
"tourist card"
in 16 reviews
"from punta cana airport"
in 44 reviews
in 25 reviews
"other companies"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Booked a long time ago for a return transfer from Punta Cana Airport. Booked the option with bottled water.

Reconfirmed the week prior.

Everything was as expected, water in a cooler of ice, no waiting around, driver courteous and professional.

Picked up with no issues for our return journey.

Would recommend.

1  Thank JaxGallaghan
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Dominican Plus was wonderful! They were waiting for us as soon as we landed and took us straight to the hotel with no stops. On our return they were right on time. This was also the best priced private transfer we could find.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Traveling from Punta Cana to La Romana was a breeze! The company gave great directions to find them at the airport, and were early picking us up from our hotel for departure. Special shout-out to Alejandro who was excellent!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I booked this service the day before my trip to Punta Cana to get me to and from my resort. Upon arrival, my partner and I followed the instructions listed in the confirmation email to their counter in the "B" terminal. We found it with ease and we were greeted by their front desk agents whom were very friendly and quick in verifying the reservation and getting us into one of their air-conditioned van. The 4 water bottles that I ordered with my reservation were awaiting us in an iced cooler in the van. When it was time to leave, I phoned Dominican Plus the day prior to my departure to confirm our reservation. They were waiting for us in the lobby of our resort at the exact time we scheduled. I booked Dominican Plus because of all the positive reviews they received from other consumers. These reviews are certainly correct. They are a reliable, friendly, comfortable, and safe service. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone looking for easy travel to and from destinations in the DR.