“Sooo AMAZING that we requested to book a second...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!! Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!!
Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Living-Dinning Room - and Kitcken at the end...
Bon Appetit!! (One of the things I like most, is the reflex of our beach painting on the coraline mirrow!!)
View from our Living Room!!
Pool View from our room!! (Master Bedroom)
Master Bedroom  King Bed
Master Bedroom access from our terrace...
Terrace access to Master Bedroom,  relax with the front view of the beach and the side view of the pool!!
Sailors Room with Pool view!! ( both twin beds can be place together and become a King size bed!!)
Sailor Room Bathroom
Blue Room Queen Bed with bathroom
Blue Room (Queen Bed) and Bathroom
Blue Room Bathroom
Our fully equiped Kitchen....
A wide refrigerator for all your Presidentes!!
Our favorite place:  The Balcony - Terrace!!
Great place to read, relax or just to dream!!
Terrace - Balcony
aawwwww!!!
wide space for all of the family and friends!!
Our favorite place to eat breakfast
The pool.. from our Balcony....
Twilight from our balcony....
Pool # 1 and # 2 (For Kids)
A pool bar with our friendly Eduardo serves you while on the Pool or the Beach!!
Pool and beach view from the Pool Bar....
Our very quiet private beach
Our beach pergola for the ones shielding from the sun
view from the beach to our building
Dining option on our pergola!!
wanna swim??
Our building
Lobby of the complex
Pool #3 and # 4 (For Kids) - Next to the Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
RRedd2016
Laurel, Maryland
“Sooo AMAZING that we requested to book a second stay <24hrs after returning home!!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This was my very first time using Tripadvisor/Flipkey to book accommodations and I must say, it was one of the BEST decisions I ever made!!! This was one of the best vacations my friends and I have ever been on and our stay here at this BEAUTIFUL condo resort made it that much better!

First, it is so central in location that you can literally walk to almost everything. There were two super marts and strip of AMAZING restaurants immediately outside of the condo resort gates. My friends and I actually ate at these restaurants 3 out of the 7 days we were there. Other restaurants we partook in were actually beachfront - so of course the view was amazing and the food scrumptious as well. Ilia suggested many of the restaurants we ate at and they were spot on!!!

Now in regards to the condo itself - it was BETTER than we imagined! The pics are pretty and when we saw it in person, we were so pleased!!! It is IMMACULATE and so incredibly comfortable and inviting - it literally felt like a home away from home! And when you step out on the balcony…OMG, I can only think of one word…SPECTACULAR (pls see my pics of the beach and sunset)!!! The balcony has views of the private beach and runs the entire condo and you have access off of the living room and one of the bedrooms, so it's very bright and airy inside. Oh and did I mention that once we were on the beach there was a bar for easy access to drinks?! Heaven!!! Lol

We also met Ilia and her family during our stay which was really, really nice! She was just as nice and gracious in person. And it was great to opportunity for all of us to put faces to all of the email threads! :)

Those that worked with Ilia were so friendly and helpful too! Mary (housekeeper) and Manuel (taxi driver) were so nice and helpful. And since they knew I was learning, they even helped me brush up on my spanish when we talked!

I totally give it two thumbs up! We loved it so much, we literally contacted Ilia and requested to book another stay immediately after our trip! We absolutely cannot wait to return!!!

Thanks sooo much Ilia! We had a BLAST!!! :)

Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Absolutely Nothing!!
11 Nov 2015
Oh I'm so happy to hear you had a great vacation! That is our goal!
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!
Jennifer...
“Beautiful and Convenient”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I had a very comfortable stay with my friends at this condo. The large 3rd floor balcony faced the ocean and overlooked the swimming pool. Beautiful views all around. The condo was conveniently located in walking distance of restaurants, shops, bars, live music venues and a convenience store where we were able to stock up on drinks and snacks for the condo.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The convenience of the location of the property
Liked least: No dishwasher in the kitchen
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Nov 2015
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!!
DHarris57...
Las Vegas
“Perfect location, gorgeous view, what more could you ask for”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

The pictures don't lie...this condo is fabulous, the location is very close to restaurants and a market if you plan to cook. Just a short walk up the beach you'll find more restaurants and bars, water activities, souvenir shops, etc. I traveled with 5 friends celebrating a bachelorette party, everyone was very pleased with our accommodations; we found ourselves hanging out on the balcony taking in the morning breeze and gorgeous view. Ilia was awesome when booking the condo, she was very responsive and helpful with local suggestions when I was planning this trip. Everyone we encountered was nice and ready to assist including Ilia's staff, neighbors, lobby staff and even the people in the market. I highly recommend this condo, you wIll not be disappointed.

14 Aug 2015
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!! hope to have you back again!!
tonitamac...
las vegas
“Beautiful sunsets and sunrise daily.”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I enjoyed my first visit. The condo has a beautiful view of the ocean. It was clean and very nice inside. I would stay here again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Jun 2015
Thank you very much for your review! we hope to have you back home again in the future!
ChiGoody
chi
“Don't hesitate”
Reviewed 9 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the condo for a week. The location was perfect, as there were many restaurants/bars on the beach and within walking distance. Some right outside the condo complex and some down the road in the El Cortecito area. The pictures of the condo online do not lie. The patio is absolutely fantastic and the 3 bedrooms/3 baths were great. Each bedroom has it's own air conditioning. There is a grocery store at the front of the complex that would work for everyone, unless you're planning on cooking a lot of meals. The views from the condo cannot be beat. The beach and pool areas were great too. The condo was cleaned every other day and water was provided. We had a great time and I would not hesitate to return. The taxi driver Ilia recommended was great as well (since some try to over charge). The condo has Wi-Fi and Ilia would have been easily reached if needed (which we did not need anything). Booking was easy and honestly, we had no complaints.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location & size of the condo.
Liked least: We had no complaints.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Feb 2015
Thank you very much for your review. hope to have you back soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing