52 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews preferred club hand sanitizer entertainment team low occupancy mr obama barefoot grill soaking tub sugar reef bar mickey mouse el patio family vacation barracuda bar explorers club checking in kids club coco cafe visited dreams
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time in the Dominican Republic and our time at this resort was amazing, everyone on staff was friendly and polite. Have to give a special shout out to Mr. Brown, Leidy, Papa Chicken, Obama, Myke Tyson, and Elias. They made every day of our stay fun and made sure we were enjoying ourselves the whole time!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kelvin Cordero, Propietario at Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent stay in our Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana.
We really appreciate that you took part of your time to share your amazing experience with the Trip Advisor community.
Creating great memories is what we aim to do and by reading your review we confirm that we did a great job with you; Thank for highlighting all those services and facilities, you enjoyed the most and those people that gave their best to make you have a great time. We will share your review with our staff.
Thank you for your rating and your desire of coming back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family spent 9 days at this resort in May 2021. The rooms and pools are beautiful and clean. The staff and service were amazing. Particular compliments to all the dancers from Entertainment Team -they're the best we ever had seen on resorts. They are professionals! Big thanks to the Explorer's Club, to Michael, Happiness and Lollipop- our kids love them so much, they work really hard. every day they had a program for kids: games, movie night, birthday party. For the participating, kids recieve "resort money" and can get prices (t-shirts, hats or a candy). We loved to eat lunch in the buffet, lots of variations, sweets are yummy! The ocean here is always with waves because the atlantic, but water is warm.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana for your recent vacation.
And thank you for taking the time for writing this review and are happy to learn that we could meet your expectations.

We look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just came back and had a wonderful time at Dreams Macao. The beach is beautiful, the food was good and the service people were very friendly. Especially Stephanie and her friend Rudth who welcomed us every day at the main restaurant for breakfast and lunch. We learned every time a new Spanish sentence and they were very encouraging and always had big smiles which made us feel very welcome. Muchas gracias!

I wish that the welcome and departure at the reception would have created such feelings as well. They seemed very serious and looking out to sell instead of making us feel good. Not sure if it was because we didn't speak Spanish. We arrived at 2 in the morning and everything took quite long, we had to fill out many papers and were asked if we wanted to upgrade an all inclusive offer. Let's just say it was not good timing. Since beginning and end of a stay remain in our minds even stronger, I would recommend the hotel management to improve the reception ans make guests feel as welcome as during the stay. Would've have been excelente otherwise.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana for your recent holiday and providing us with your review. We are delighted to confirm that you found our grounds to be beautiful, and were highly satisfied with our restaurants.
And the exceptional service you received from our friendly staff. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 2nd stay at the Resort since opening, everything has gotten a lot better since I last came to stay. I want to recognize a couple good employees that made our stay excellent from check in to check out! Starting with the drinks at the Preferred Club (Always Opt for this) if funds are available the service is amazing (they celebrated my birthday) which made me feel special, I appreciate them all for everything! The bartender at The preferred lounge (Saury) made my drinks to perfection, with a smile always on her face and the great attitude she always make your drinks with, would have you asking for more! Also can’t forget (Abigail) serving the good ole snacks for the taste buds while drinking a nice cold one! Also I Can’t forget the main Person that made us return for this vacation for the great service and making us feel like family is (Algenis) from the preferred pool side along with (Maribel) that had our drinks flowing pool side, he made sure everything was in place and we got everything we needed (them tostones with chicken) were the love he specially ordered for us, he tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible!!, also for my birthday along with my butler (Ugery) they made everything so special! On the evenings I like to thank (Antonio) that is a server at the barefoot grill for the Amazing service and hospitality for making me feel like family and the great talks! Also (Polonia) who was a server at certain restaurants and my late night to go nacho man! He would always know I’m coming certain nights for some nachos and have it ready for me, he treated me like fam and this is why I love the resort not just the amazing view but amazing customer service! We can’t forget the entertainment team that kept us busy playing volleyball during the day and also getting us in the mood to dance with the amazing shows at night is (Obama) and his entertainment team if it wasn’t for them I’ll probably be bored the whole time I appreciate everything they have done and do to continue entertaining the crowds!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana for your recent vacation.
It was a delight to host you, we are happy to confirm that you had such a relaxing experience overall. It's good to know you liked the hotel and the exceptional service you received from our friendly staff, especially those mentioned. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will write more detailed review a little later, but wanted to express my greatest appreciation to Dreams Macao staff for making first my mom's and then twin's birthdays extra special.
To Arluis (preferred club manager and social media monitor) - thanks for arranging room decoration and dinners with cakes and personalized cards and everything else.
To Portofino manager and staff - thanks for making our celebrations extra special.
To our favorite waiter Lappost, who knew out twins by names since day one and always found time to stop by to say hi and bump fists with them - thanks for gathering all waiting staff at World café at breakfast to sing girls "Happy Birthday" when he found out it was their birthday.

Thank you for choosing Dreams Macao Beach Punta Cana for your recent vacation.
It's good to know you liked the hotel and services.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.