“Absolutely Beautiful”

Jellyfish Beach Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 382 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This restaurant is stunning! The open-air restaurant is so nice and the decorum is simply beautiful. It's situated right on the beach and the food and service are great. I guess expense is relative but in my opinion the prices are not cheap but they aren't ridiculously expensive either. The portions are a decent size too. There's a lot of construction that is going on around the restaurant but that is a non-factor when dining here. It's just a little ugly to look at on your way into the restaurant. But don't let that stop you from dining here. Next time I'm in Punta Cana, I will be back.

2  Thank Taylarr L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We have been to Jellyfish a bunch of times, we dont get tired of the view, the ambience, the frozen cocktails, or amazing food. After so many years of coming, we actually are not friendly with some of the bartenders who have been there a long time! The restaurant has amazing seafood, and a very nice outdoor deck with a gorgeous water view.

2  Thank camer0ndd
Reviewed 26 April 2018

We visit the Jellyfish every time we go to Punta Cana! Delicious food and drinks... a great place to enjoy relaxing on the beach!

2  Thank sunbum66
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Saw great reviews on this restaurant and decided to give it a try. Very disappointing. While it is on the beach it is more geared towards catering events and the food was not very good. Construction going on all around the restaurant. Service not very good. Your better off going to Citrus Restaurant

1  Thank RJH511604
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I recently returned from Punta Cana and took my wife to Jellyfish Beach Restaurant for our anniversary. Currently there is a lot of construction around the restaurant but that did not take anything away from the great dinning experience we had.

The view from the dinning area is stunning, how can you complain about looking out to the beautiful ocean. On the beach in front they have restaurant there is a great area to hang out at during the day. The lounging area with the swing would be a great way to enjoy the day the head into the restaurant for a great evening meal.

Our server was fantastic! He was very attentive to our needs and knew it was our anniversary and made excellent suggestions on the wine and food menu. He also let us enjoy our 4 hour meal without many interruptions and always made sure the wine glass was full.

Our meal went above my expectations, The appetizers we had was the shrimp and the best out of everything was the mahi mahi, I would go back just for that. For dinner we had the mahi mahi with capers and the steak and lobster.

I recommend getting away from the resort food and try this amazing restaurant, you will be glad you did!

1  Thank Todd T