“Luxurious experience without the Luxurious Price...”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Game Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Game Room
Jacuzzi View
Sunset view of the marina
Main pool view
Eagle Villa is the highest point on the mountain.
Caleton Beach
Entrance to the villa
Front entrance...Welcome to paradise!
Mountain view from the upper level balcony.
Downstairs room
Master bathroom with walk in closet
Bedroom #1 boasts a king size bed and access to the upper level balcony.
Dining area seats 12
One of the bathrooms upstairs
Mountain view
Kitchen
View from great area
Great area
Upstairs terrace
View from pool area picture taken at 2:00 pm
Jacuzzi
Room downstairs next to pool area
One of the bathrooms downstairs each room has a bathroom
Room downstairs next to pool area
Side of the villa has great views of the marina and ocean my favorite to have breakfast
Room downstairs next to pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stanley D
Elmhurst, New York
“Luxurious experience without the Luxurious Price tag”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

So my family and I decided to go to the puerto plata area for some sightseeing and we needed a place to comfortably accomodate upto 8 of us. It was for one night but boy that night was not enough after staying in this villa... The staff Ana and Raphael were very friendly and boy Ana sure can cook! to think the cook and any service requested is also Included with the very affordable price given to us. This villa is definitely the best villa in the area, it is in the highest location so you can see the entire puerto plata coast and the breeze up there is just so relaxing and refreshing. I can honestly say it was the best money ever spent even if it was just for one night. Looking forward to spending upto 3 or even 5 days on my next time booking! Thanks Ana, Raphael and Diana for such a wonderful experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious/Secluded
Liked least: Could be a bit too windy but not a deal breaker
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
colemany2...
“Exceed Expectations!”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I have been traveling to Puerto Plata for 7 years; this is the first villa that meets my expectations. My friends and I spent 11 days. The villa looks better than the actual pictures. My friends and I have received a warm welcome from Rafael and Ana, welcome dinner was prepared for us. We really had a wonderful stay. Ana and Rafael were so helpful and friendly we made them part of our group and we treated each other like family. Ana prepared us delicious breakfast every morning. The customer service level was great, the owner came over to check on us and had great conversation with him, and he’s very friendly and funny. The villa was well maintained, clean sheets and towels every day. Ana and Rafael kept the villa spotless. The pool and Jacuzzi are huge and nice. The view from the balcony, the master bedroom and the pool area is breathtaking; the weather was so nice the use of AC is not needed. i would recommend this villa to anyone.

Cons: Water problem few times, the house block the sun from pool area after 1 pm makes the pool useless, Very windy.

ANYWAY I WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER.

Veremos pronto Ana y Rafael.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing