“Best Punta Cana Trip Ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Prestigious Presidential suites in Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, all inclusive resort!
Presidential suite Living area Presidential suite bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Presidential suite Living area
Presidential suite bedroom
Presidential suite kitchen and dining room
Presidential suite bathroom
VIP Beach
Serenity beach
harmony beach
Harmony beach
Ocean World swim with the dolphins!
Dining area Presidential suite
Living area Presidential suite
VIP pool arial view
Serenity beach bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
madeleine...
Mount Vernon, New York
“Best Punta Cana Trip Ever!”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I just wanted to say how awesome our stay was and how awesome and delightful Carol was through out the planning process and the staff at the property were amazing! I loved our housekeeper Mary she was sooooooo sweet. Everyone was super!!!!! I look forward to going back. I felt so welcome and so did my friends and their family. Much needed vacation at The Presidential Suites, Punta Cana RD

Best and thanks a million times!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The look of the property and how you can just walk on the beach and the staff was so hospitable!
Liked least: I loved everything...
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 Aug 2016
Thank you Madeleine for sharing your vacation experience at Lifestyle Presidential suites in Punta Cana! The staff at Lifestyle is an awesome crew! I look forward to assisting with your vacation at our Lifestyle resorts in the future! Thanks Madeleine!
Chris M
“Best Time In Puerto Plata Yet”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I had an amazing time during my stay at Cofresi. Carol was awesome in making sure everything was set up perfectly. I visited the gorgeous island of Punta Rusia with VIP excursions (went on the Catamaran), everything about that was VIP. The most beautiful water and sand on the entire island. A must visit for all. I would do it again, VERY SOON!

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Large groups
31 Mar 2016
It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and one of the many excursions offered by Lifestyle resort! I look forward to working with you on your next vacation!

Thanks,

Ellen W
Omaha, Nebraska
“Beautiful beach front location in the Dominican Republic”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This is an incredible all-inclusive resort. I've stayed at several all-inclusive over the years, and none have come close to the wonderful experience we had here. The food/beverages/accommodations/beaches and service were all top notch.

Travelling group: Large Group
27 Jan 2016
Ellen, I am glad you enjoyed your vacation at Lifestyle resort and I look forward to assisting with your vacation in the future!

kimberly2...
Horseheads, New York
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I know I am late in writing this review, but it is because it has been exactly a year, and it was so wonderful that I am still reminiscing about the best vacation we've ever had as a family.

Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is extremely professional, and friendly. We were taking our family of 5 on what would probably be a last "all together" vacation for at least quite some time, and it needed to be extra special. We have 3 teeenagers, then 16, 17 and 18. We took them for the oldest's graduation from high school before they all go off to college one after another. We've stayed at Palace Resorts before, and they are very nice, but honestly, there is no way to compare the experience we had, not only at the resort, but with Carol. I was very tentative to book a vacation through the owner of a property, very, and rather than just respond to my e-mail, she took the time to personally call me. She must have spent 25 minutes going over some of the concerns I had.... rooms, sleeping arrangements, etc. Let me tell you, Carol does NOT misrepresent a single thing advertised on her website. It was EXACTLY as wonderful as it sounded, and honestly the only way to do it justice was to see it in person. Her site is excellent, but you will be amazed if you choose to work with her.

We have not stopped talking about Lifestyle Resort in Puerto Plata since we arrived back a year ago. The service was top notch, the resort was gorgeous, and the food was absolutely delicious. The beaches were amazing, and I have to say it was actually nice having the choice of a different beach experience. For what we received, we also thought that it was amazingly affordable.

I am fussy, you truly will not be disappointed. Our 3 children had the time of their lives.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Jaime S
Hackensack, New Jersey
“VIP Service is excellent”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The cleaning lady, Inocencia Nova, was so nice and friendly.

Nice location and very clean environment

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing