“Best Time In Puerto Plata Yet”
other travellers have booked this property
Prestigious Presidential suites in Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, all inclusive resort!
Presidential suite Living area Presidential suite bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Presidential suite Living area
Presidential suite bedroom
Presidential suite kitchen and dining room
Presidential suite bathroom
VIP Beach
Serenity beach
harmony beach
Harmony beach
Ocean World swim with the dolphins!
Dining area Presidential suite
Living area Presidential suite
VIP pool arial view
Serenity beach bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris M
“Best Time In Puerto Plata Yet”
Reviewed 9 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I had an amazing time during my stay at Cofresi. Carol was awesome in making sure everything was set up perfectly. I visited the gorgeous island of Punta Rusia with VIP excursions (went on the Catamaran), everything about that was VIP. The most beautiful water and sand on the entire island. A must visit for all. I would do it again, VERY SOON!

Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Large groups
Management Response
31 Mar 2016
It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and one of the many excursions offered by Lifestyle resort! I look forward to working with you on your next vacation!

Thanks,

Carol
Ellen W
Omaha, Nebraska
“Beautiful beach front location in the Dominican Republic”
Reviewed 27 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This is an incredible all-inclusive resort. I've stayed at several all-inclusive over the years, and none have come close to the wonderful experience we had here. The food/beverages/accommodations/beaches and service were all top notch.

Travelling group: Large Group
Management Response
27 Jan 2016
Ellen, I am glad you enjoyed your vacation at Lifestyle resort and I look forward to assisting with your vacation in the future!

Carol
kimberly2...
Horseheads, New York
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2015 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I know I am late in writing this review, but it is because it has been exactly a year, and it was so wonderful that I am still reminiscing about the best vacation we've ever had as a family.

Carol is absolutely wonderful. She is extremely professional, and friendly. We were taking our family of 5 on what would probably be a last "all together" vacation for at least quite some time, and it needed to be extra special. We have 3 teeenagers, then 16, 17 and 18. We took them for the oldest's graduation from high school before they all go off to college one after another. We've stayed at Palace Resorts before, and they are very nice, but honestly, there is no way to compare the experience we had, not only at the resort, but with Carol. I was very tentative to book a vacation through the owner of a property, very, and rather than just respond to my e-mail, she took the time to personally call me. She must have spent 25 minutes going over some of the concerns I had.... rooms, sleeping arrangements, etc. Let me tell you, Carol does NOT misrepresent a single thing advertised on her website. It was EXACTLY as wonderful as it sounded, and honestly the only way to do it justice was to see it in person. Her site is excellent, but you will be amazed if you choose to work with her.

We have not stopped talking about Lifestyle Resort in Puerto Plata since we arrived back a year ago. The service was top notch, the resort was gorgeous, and the food was absolutely delicious. The beaches were amazing, and I have to say it was actually nice having the choice of a different beach experience. For what we received, we also thought that it was amazingly affordable.

I am fussy, you truly will not be disappointed. Our 3 children had the time of their lives.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jaime S
Hackensack, New Jersey
“VIP Service is excellent”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The cleaning lady, Inocencia Nova, was so nice and friendly.

Nice location and very clean environment

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hia E
Brooklyn, New York
“Lifestyle Vacations Rock!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I planned an extraordinary friends vacation to celebrate my birthday and I must say it was EVERYTHING and then some. The Tropical Lifestyle Vacation Rentals was the perfect choice. The resort itself is absolutely beautiful and with the Gold Bracelet you are able to explore pretty much everything.

Everyone there is very polite and welcoming and shout outs to Pedro one of the bartenders near our suite. He was the best at making drinks. The beaches are beautiful and the guests are very diverse which I like!

I really don't have complaints other than it would've been nice if they had authentic Spanish dishes. I was really looking forward to trying some homemade hearty Dominican dishes. The food at most of the restaurants are mediocre. Blue Lagoon at dinner time is very good and the buffet for breakfast was always something to look forward to. Some of the restaurants can step their game up a bit but other than that this was an absolute perfect vacation!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The resort was beautiful and amazing
Liked least: Wifi was hard to get and the food couldv't been better
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing