“The most centrally located place I have have ever...”
other travellers have booked this property
pool & teracce
Plaza Espana
Fortaleza Ozama
every sunday grupo bonye
Parque Colon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sammysam4...
Atlanta, GA
“The most centrally located place I have have ever stayed in Santo Domingo.”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This place is centrally located and close to everything. Awesome for large groups as well as very spacious. Everything was over and beyond with the exception of the Internet. I would recommend getting a booster to strengthen the signal as I was in bedroom #5 and couldn't receive a strong enough signal to get on the Internet or receive calls. But that little discomfort would not deter me from renting this place again. I would definitely recommend this place to others with the upmost confidence.

Sam

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Aug 2016
Samuel is the perfect guest. Very responsible, he treated my property so careful as is was his own. Very clean and respectful. Communication was always perfect. I can definitely recommend him as a guest.
i will discuss this recommendation about a booster with a technician and possibly buy it.
I hope you will come back again.
Thanks from Michael & Team Vip Vacation Rentals
A TripAdvisor Member
“High Quality Living! Even Higher Quality Service!”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This lodging accommodation was by far THE best decision me and my family made while visiting Santo Domingo. A balance combination of great service from the owner who was accommodating for each and every request or need we had. It was as if I was at a home away from home. The quality of this Villa is top notch with amenities. To say the least I am looking forward to my next visit and booking this property again!

Book now if you want to make your trip extra special!

Johnathan M.

7 Jun 2016
Thanks, you are always a welcome guest.
Gary B
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

One of the best properties I've vacationed at in years! Wonderful experience and look forward to returning and staying here again! - Ronald C. Rodriguez

5 Apr 2016
Thanks for this great review.
It was a pleasure to have you like my guests and i hope you come back again.
VIP Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$579
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing