All reviews room cleaning walking distance to everything room service business hotel easy access front desk staff blue mall kitchenette febrero employees av lorena
Reviewed 26 October 2018

This hotel has a great location if doing business in Santo Domingo, there are restaurants nearby and easy access to the metropolitan area. The staff is friendly, the breakfast buffet is good, the rooms are larger than average, everything in the room was in good working order and the WiFi works well. The hotel and the area feel safe and secure.

Room tip: I prefer the rooms in the front of the hotel overlooking the street, the room feels brighter.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
WestonSuitesHotel, General Manager at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Hello dear Mr. Joe, thank you so much for choosing us and for your great comment! we will keep our good service level and great facilities for all our guests.

We are looking forward to your future visit!

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This hotel is only good for one night and this is only in the event that there are no other rooms in the city. I have tried several hotels as I always spend 15 days in the month of August every year. I have tried hotels like Catalonia Barcelo etc.. which all offer amazing service. Upon checking you are not given any information. I had to make two trips to take my luggage up and then leave it unattended in the hallway because my key card did not open the room, and upon entering the room I requested the sheets to be changed as there were blood stains. The level of cleanliness in the rooms is subpar and it took four days for them to finally provide coffee and cups to my room. This is a basic amenity in every hotel room. The sheets and bathrobe provided were often ripped. The noise in the hallways at 6am is unbearable with sometimes the cleaning ladies holding conversations and the comings and goings of other hotel guests including the wake-up alarm of my neighboring guest and the rooms are not soundproofed. The hotel itself requires an upgrade with most hotel staff included as some were very pleasant whilst others were dismissive. Let's just say this is now on my list of hotels to not even consider on my search. Not worth the money!

Room tip: Avoid at all costs booking this hotel
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
WestonSuitesHotel, Manager at Weston Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Mr. Guerra,

First of all, we value your comments as they are considered our opportunity for improvement in order to offer a better service.

Unfortunately, at the time of your visit, your experience with us was very unpleasant, for which we extend our apologies. However, we are in the middle of a new administration and restructuring of our facilities and quality in customer service. Therefore, we invite you to give us a new opportunity so that you can live an experience totally different from your last stay.

Our physical facilities: rooms, restaurant, swimming pool, gym, spa, common areas and the good service of our staff are our mark of difference at present.

Once again we reiterate your orders and we hope to have your visit in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This was the worst experience i have ever had in a hotel. The AC didnt even work and the room was extremely hot. I complained to the front desk and all they did was laugh. Never coming back to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Danny M

Dear Mr. Danny,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

A Chinese provider booked us here for 5 nights , I had no choice, I wanted to change hotels but the Chinese company was afraid we couldn't get a refund ( since they make you pay upon Check IN ) I complained every day for how dirty everything was and never got a complete fix . I travel a lot for work and I allays check the bed for bugs and stuff , to my surprise my sheets had a man´s size foot print like if some on stud on it to fix the lights , and the comforter had 3 big grease stains like when you clean a tool after working on something dirty . The shower stainless steal was full of water stains and some sort of lubricant , the room floor was sticky like when you used liquids to clean the floor and they never dry out .. please see the pictures .. I send all the pictures to the manager they gave me a different room that in the surface looked better ( it was midnight ) The next day when they made my room they changed my comforter and I found blood stains on it . And when I sat at the desk it nearly came apart because I was broken. In addition to all of this the bed is super hard and the sheets have an awful sandy feel .. HATED this hotel with ALL my heart !!! .. don´t expect too much of the breakfast either !!!

Room tip: Try other places !!! this facility is coming apart
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Jacrois,

Reviewed 5 July 2018

In the heart of Santo Domingo easy access to most places this hotel has a nice fitness area near the blue mall rooms were very clean and comfortable the housekeeper could not do enough to make us feel at home kudos to Lorena the night auditor so friendly positive attitude very professional

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank judy0505

Dear Ms. Judy,

Thank you for highlighting the good location of our hotel, as well as the good service of our night auditor. We are very happy to have filled your expectations.