“Gazcue”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Gazcue”
Reviewed 9 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Speechless, nice and cozy. Near everything. Owner always picked up his form to answer any concern. The place is kept clean at all time. Cleaning service provided and was included in the price.

11 Jun 2017
Hello, it is a pleasure to have customers like you; hoping to accommodate you again in the future...
Elio_12
napoli
“great ospitality and great location !”
Reviewed 8 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

we had a great time in Santo Domingo at Pitteri's home.
we absolutely reccomend to stay in this apartment that is located not to far from the centre in a quiet zone.
thank you Pitteri for your disponibility !

9 Dec 2016
Hello Elio,

i am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully also the rest of your holidays in the northern parts was nice..

Hoping to accommodate you again in the future.....

With best regards,
Ramby6
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Great,private,excelent place tostay”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed in August for one week in the beatifull appartment of Petteri in Cazgue in Santo Domingo.You will have the whole appartment for your self with everything in it...livingroom,bedroom,open kitchen with washingmachine and all the other things you need to have when you want to cook.There is airco in the bedroom and fans in the other parts of the house. we went out for shopping to make our breakfast,but at night we always went to good places where you can have dinner. Nearby your house on the malecon, you have the very good restaurant of Adrian tropical. excellent food and a good price.The appartmet is also very safe and nearby the old colonial center and the Malecon. I will recomand this great palce to alle my friends. Thanks a lot petteri, you gave us a lovely week in your appartment. Also your advices etc were very welcome. Bernardo and Mara

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
2 Sep 2016
Hello Mara and Bernardo,
I am very happy and satisfied to hear you had an enjoyable stay.
Hoping to accommodate you again in the future...
With best regards,
Petteri

ps. hopefully soon i will have a chance to visit you in Cuba
lindsasay
Willingboro, New Jersey
“Very excellent”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed to the apartment for 9 days on my recent trip in santo domingo the apartment is very cozy as it shows in the picture the owner MR Peterri took the times to explain or to advise me about the accommodations in santo domingo he is always there to answer questions and you need help in the future I will book this apartment again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cozy of the apartment
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jul 2016
Thank you !!

It is a pleasure to have customers like you !

Hoping to accommodate you again soon in the future...

With sunny regards,

Hilltop20...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Stay in Santo Domingo”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This review is about two months late. Back in May, I traveled to Santo Domingo for my birthday and stayed at this particular apartment in Santo Domingo. Prior to my arrival, I had exchanged messages with Petteri, the apartment's owner. Even before my arrival, I felt good about my interactions with Petteri. He responded quickly to my questions and put me at great ease.

After my arrival, I finally met him in person. He was extremely courteous, knowledgeable and very accommodating. We walked up to the apartment and Petteri told me everything that I need to know about the place. The apartment was great.

The apartment had everything that a traveler needs. A good living room, kitchen with utensils and the amenities, good bedroom with a great air conditioner unit, a clean bathroom with a great shower and hot water, strong wifi signal, cable television, great security and a decent view of the surrounding area.

Let me talk about the security. The apartment complex has round the clock security. What is even greater is that there is a very secure laboratory across the street from the apartment (Laboratorio Amadita). There are armed security guards protecting that building 24-hours a day/7 days a week. I took several walks and never once felt in danger.

Petteri is type of person that any traveler would want to interact with when renting and staying in an apartment in Santo Domingo. Petteri answered my questions and provided solutions to small issues very quickly. I do not know Petteri personally, but I believe that he is a person of great character and cares about everyone that he deals with, personally and professionally.

I would recommend to anyone, on this earth, to contact Petteri and stay at this property, or one of his other properties. You will enjoy it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and security
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing