“A very pleasent stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Claudia C
Gt
“A very pleasent stay!”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in July 2014

After having a surgery, I had to rest, but with kids around that's can sound a very illogical, even or most with teenager kids. But this lovely and well located apartment was so easy to manage it, my kids had the movie theater, dinning restaurants, even the pharmacy and grocery store near by. Also the disponibility if we need extra days managed by Mitch makes my staying quite calm and I had a wonderful recover. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS LOCATION.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing