Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$97.44
from US$128.21
from US$138.47
More Info
All reviews these guys instructor marc personal attention open water underwater world cruise ship great dive an unforgettable experience guided dives explained everything rental gear lion fish dive center dive master anton mark diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Beautiful place under the water. One can see the fishes and coral reefs very clearly. The water is nice and warm too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Scubacao, Owner at Scubacao Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Yes, the water is amazing here on Curaçao! A great place to go snorkeling, we are glad you enjoy your time with us!
Take care

Reviewed 21 January 2021

I was visiting family in Curacao early January of 2021, and I have to say I had a fantastic experience diving with Scubacao, ( Juan Pablo & Caro) went the extra mile to ensure i had a great diving experience with the different sites we dive and making sure satisfaction was at the highest level.

I highly recommend any visitors to the island who plan to do some scuba diving in Curacao to book with Scubacao.

Date of experience: January 2021

Hi Javier, we are so happy you enjoyed your dives with us!
And that we could share a nice lionfish ceviche from your own catch!
Hope to see you again soon, take care.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I enjoyed the introduction diving very much!

Teacher is very good and people from the diving school are very friendly.

Plus, sunny beautiful island. Only can say WOW after seeing the beautiful sea life

Date of experience: January 2021
Scubacao, Owner at Scubacao Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

So happy that you enjoyed your diving and snorkel trip with us!
It was really great having you this couple of days!
Take care

Reviewed 5 January 2021

During my visit to Curacao, I was looking for a dive shop to arrange some dives.
I got introduced to Scubacao by a mutual friend and I decided to use the services of Scubacao:
- 4 shore dives + equipment
- PADI EFR course
- PADI Rescue diver course

I met the whole team of Scubacao (JP, Caro, Mats) and I had a good time diving with the whole team. The team is very professional and they welcome you with a smile. The team at Scubacao go above and beyond to provide you the best possible diving experience.
Caro introduced me to the diving location of Palapa and this was an amazing diving location.

Mats was my EFR + Rescue diver instructor and also my dive buddy during the 4 shore dives that I did in december 2020.

I highly recommend Scubacao to anyone visiting Curacao. You will not be disappointed :-)
The equipment is well maintained and everything is up to the PADI standards.

Date of experience: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank dushisolo

Thanks for choosing us!
We had a great time in all our dives with you too.
We really enjoy the RESCUE course, is so much fun, and you did an amazing job.
Hope to see you soon again in the island!

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Had an absolutely amazing time with Carolina. She has the patience of a saint! I have never dove before. She guided me through my course and even rearranged a day when i wasn’t feeling most confident. But I was so pleased with completing the course and I can’t wait to dive again. I got to dive at a different site each time I dove so it was a great chance to see the island too. Would whole heartedly recommend Scubacao.

Date of experience: December 2020
Scubacao, Owner at Scubacao Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

First of all...Congrats on your SSI Open Water certification!
We are proud of you! and also happy to hear that you can´t wait to go diving again!
Good luck in everything!