Scuba Lodge & Suites(Willemstad)
US$127
US$460
US$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$93
Adonai Hotel Boutique(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$118
ABC Apartments(Willemstad)
US$172
B&B Sombre di Kabana(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$96
TripAdvisor
5,487 results
All reviewssun clubbluewater grilljapanese restaurantentertainment teamworld cafeflamingo buildinga la carte restaurantsseafoodda mariofire showthe blue water grillcoco cafecandy manjohnny rocketoceana barbaby lovemain buffet
Reviewed 2 October 2015

I spent 5 days there with family and really enjoyed myself. We snorkeled daily and were greeted by fun and friendly water sports staff and spent a lot of time on the gorgeous beach. We went to the aqua aerobics and the entertainment board member, Johnny Rocket, was very fun. The staff at the restaurants were great, greeted you with smiling faces and met your every need. The food was good and what's to be expected at a resort, but I ventured out for local fare for a change. Each night there were fun activities planned, and I participated in quite a few things, winning a facial at one event. At one point I was leaving an activity to go find my shoes and an entertainment board member (I think it was Chocolate) went to get my shoes for me, which was above and beyond. Prince (entertainment) was great, friendly, and helpful and saw us off with hugs. Jean Daniel, our bellhop, greeted us almost daily and answered our 101 questions. Dr. Z caught us by the pool to keep us engaged in activities as well. Our housekeeper (I cannot remember her name to save my life) was sweet and joked with us. Our room was clean and at one point our balcony door wouldn't lock correctly and someone was sent to fix it in a timely manner and we had no problems after. We took the complimentary bus into town and enjoyed ourselves with other resort guests. Marlon, security, was nice as well and greeted us as we came and went off the resort. The spa was great, easy to get in and a variety of services and I got a massage in addition to the facial I won. We won a little at the casino which left much to be desired in comparison to larger scale casinos. Unfortunate that I even know this, but fortunate that a nurse was available and she was very personable and helpful. Overall I would go all over again just for the beautiful beach and pools and amazing staff.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Kamisha B
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I took this trip with my husband after a grueling audit season. The beach was perfect; be prepared for the coral. It is an ocean and not a pool. The bartenders were great and everyone was friendly. It took a good day to adjust to "island time" but it was a perfect week. We were upgraded when we arrived and had a bottle of champagne in the room. The picture I attached is not a stock photo. I took that picture with an iPhone 5c; the beach is THAT good.

Room Tip: Rooms in the Sun Club are well furnished and cool
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Stacy B
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Our resort stay was very relaxing and we had a great time despite some drawbacks, but it is what you make of it.

Drawbacks:
*They definitely need to have better service at check-in. We waited an hour past our check-in time because our room was not ready and then they gave us a room that was different from what we were told and the response was "that is what your agent paid for".
*There was a waterfall in our shower from the guests showering upstairs and when we reported it "yes we know".

Positives:
*As for the bar and food services very good...I wish there was a greater variety of meals for (non-dairy, gluten-free diets), but it is all-inclusive, so they have to cater to the masses.
*Our room was always clean..extra-points
*SPA service was excellent-a little pricey, but you get what you pay for!
*Bus service into town for 3 hours without charge...
*Private dinner on the beach!!!

In summary, I gave it 3 stars because even though we had some drawbacks, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves. We made our trip worthwhile!!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

The employees are what made our trip awesome! Like to thank Alex at the buffet he was ready for us every morning, always remembered our drinks and our names. We stayed in the newest building close to the pool and beaches, the noise may bother some but we didn't mind it at all. The only problems I had with the resort (and almost too minor to mention) we had to ask multiple times for batteries in our remote control for the tv and the pool bar seemed to run out of certain liquors quite often but there is so much more to drink there we didn't let it bother us. And finally the entertainment crew...they we so nice and accommodating we will remember this trip forever!! We had our favorites but a sincere thank you to all of you...Rainer, Armani, Dr Z, Prince T, Leo d'lion, Sorvi B, Crazy G, Junior, Chocolate, Faraisha, Rehnan, Crystal, and Johnny Rocket, hope to see you all again on our next visit!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Definitely a must see place. Great snorkeling off the beach at the resort. Crystal clear water with a lot of marine life. Food OK ,so so selection but fresh and enough choice for everyone. Drink bars quick and polite. Evening entertainment pleasant sax or piano player ,no noisy music. Car rental at the resort ,about 60 US per day small car. Roads in good shape and a lot to see around the Island. Willemstad is the most beautiful city I have seen in the Caribbean. Locals are polite and helpful,got a nice surprise from policeman as I did not have any local currency on hand ,he paid my parking meter for couple of hours!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple