All reviews italian food very nice swimming pool rooms are spacious wifi service coffee maker very nice hotel mambo beach jan thiel casino cleaners island kitchenette beaches
Reviewed 19 January 2017

If you looking for a nice comfy and cozy place for a good price this is the hotel for you. It is close to a few main atttactions such as cabana beach and mambo beach boulavard. It is also near Curacao distillery. It is 15 minutes away from Queens Emma bridge in Punda. 15 minutes away from Jan Thiel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The room was just a plain hotel room. Which the price wasn't bad. Our sink and toilet was stopped up. Please bring mosquito spray. The area and resort area is like a jungle. Very beautiful. The ice machine looks like it is 100 years old. I bought two can sodas and it was $8.57. When a can soda on vacation should be no more than $2.00. I will give another review later. Even in America you wouldn't pay $8.50 for 2 12oz sodas. Just saying.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, friendly crew, room is clean and well equipped, small pool but nice, amazing greenery
Not seaside
Restaurant serve delicious food
Overall I like it
I recommend this place to island visitors

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This place has a lot going for it. Nice setting, friendly staff, decent food, but ----
The literature says all the rooms have been recently refurbished, but I think it would be more accurate to say they have been painted. The rooms did have new TVs and maybe new beds, but there is no way anything else has been done.
In my bathroom, both the towel rail and the toilet roll holder were hanging off the wall, and the tap on the sink was a joke. I had to have a cold shower and a shave in cold water. The little machine for making a warm drink was virtually useless.
The room itself was clean enough, but the worst thing for me and my friends, was being bitten to death when we sat at the bar having a drink before dinner.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

It was worth the entire two and a half weeks plus, even though we could do with more time; I personally was GRATEFUL. I'm so comfortable visiting that Country now I'm honestly looking into Real Estate properties to invest in. So far I have Coldwell Bankers, and Century 21, keeping me up to date. I enjoy the comfortable atmosphere at the Trupial Inn, listening to the birds and the parrot(s), having their own special birdy conversations. The Hotel comes with your choice of rooms, and how you would want to spent your funds. Guests even have the choice of getting a room with a kitchenette(of course the bill will be a little bit more), but by having your very own kitchenette, you can make your own meals; and get your own supplies from the Supermarkets for your own home cooked meals. In my(our), opinion we decided that the Trupial Inn's Italian Restaurant 'ROSSO' is the best in making pizzas, so far. The mere tranquility of this hotel will always have its guests returning. Oops!!! I almost forgot- a casino is located on the property. On weekends the beaches tends to be crowded- however, not crowded enough --so that one cannot still enjoy gazing into the beautiful turquoise-'bluish/greenish ocean, or enjoy a quiet peaceful lunch or brunch. ***MAMBO BEACH SEEMS TO DRAW PLENTY ATTENTION THOU., (but we have NO Worries fitting in, and enjoy). Even though the Country maybe experiencing its own challenges, it's not obvious. I'm welcomed from the hotel, to the fruits market, to down- and back to the hotel. I can honestly states that no one has made myself, nor my friends feel off the edges. Thanks to the Government(Armed Forces), for putting the trip together. {psst!!! we ALL have to pay them back-- very, very, very, slowly; AFTER ALL, FREEDOM AIN'T FREE}.
Nevertheless, I'm GRATEFUL.
I will continue looking into Real Estate properties, and I'm placing an effort into going over to Curacao from December 28th, 2016 to January 6th, 2017; Allah/God's Willing. *** if not that time period(s), March 2017 by his Will.
***Ceeing is believing so please placed an effort in going to this Country for yourself, ***just in case you maybe having second thoughts after reading my Review.

Peace: "Different Colour One People".

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends