“Best ice cream in Havana!”
Review of Helad'oro

Helad'oro
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Havana
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place after taking a wrong tie and we were so glad we did! They have seriously good ice cream - think Italian gelato style. That plus the air conditioning makes this a great place for a break from heat of Havana!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This little ice cream shop was open late and very tasty. Some of the flavors were original and the waffle cone is made on premises. I went 3 times.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Really tasty turron de mani and cafe flavoured ice cream! We're sorry we weren't able to go back a second time.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

It's often difficult to get good icecream in the Caribbean as the milk and cream is different. Helad'oro seems to have no difficulty however. They make delicious, well balanced, creamy icecream in a variety of flavours to please everyone. I am a big icecream fan and I thought this was better than anything else I had tried in Cuba. Great little place to stop after a trip to the nearby museums.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Our tour guide recommended this spot while were out on a walking tour of Havana. My daughter and I visited Helad'oro as we returned to our hotel. It was a hit with us both as the evening was warm and we needed a sweet and cool treat.