“"Holy Helad'oro"”
Review of Helad'oro

Helad'oro
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Havana
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: All-natural artisan ice cream produced with seasonal fruits and other Cuban products, offering up to 18 flavors that vary according to the chef's inspiration.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I grabbed some ice cream from here on a late night walk to mi Casa on O'Reilly. Spending a few weeks here at a time I look for a favorite spot and frequent it. This place stays open till 10PM and offers some fun flavors like Twix and Marzipan. I suggest grab a waffle bowl with your choice of scoops. Note lids are unavailable at times so just grab a bag to carry it in.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Located in Old Town, this is a great place to stop when you need a cold treat in the summer, or anytime. My friend and I both loved our, and they had yummy cones. If you like gelato I would recommend stopping by.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We seaerced long and hard for a place to have dessert late one Havana night, and ultimately were directed through twists and turns to this wonderful small gelatto shop.

Modern, clean, cool, and wonderfully hitting the spot for all of us, we absolutely loved this little place. The ice cream was great, really really great, and the shakes and floats were heavenly.

It may seem like I'm overstating the case, but trust me, after a long hot day of trudging around dusty Havana streets, this place is absolutely an oasis of refreshment and you'll think you've gone to heaven. If heaven is 90 degrees and humid outside, that is.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I can't pass up a chance to try some new icecream, and this didn't disappoint - giant scoops of deliciousness. There's lots of choice and it's probably some of the best icecream out there.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is an ice cream shop that have the responsibility of being the first one of its kind, coz right now there are a few of them here in Havana. Despite it they have a very creamy ice cream of all the possible flavours, even a Mojito one along all the others.