See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Me and my boyfriend stayed with Alberto for 4 nights, he is really crazy and cheerful person, speaks English, the flat looks amazing, a fabulous view from the 20th floor and the breakfast included is a bargain! I highly recommend as he can talk to you about anything and gives you great tips for your travel :)

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016

What a surprise awaits you in such an ugly (yet interesting) building! This place is an experience of its own: located in one of two very visible twin concreet skyscrapers in Havana Centro, this flat on the 20th floor (with elevator) offers a unique view on the city. The apartment itself is very cozy too, with colorful walls, modern forniture and peculiar decorations. And Alberto is an extremely welcoming and warm host.
I spent only one night there and I wish I could have stayed more.

Room Tip: The bathroom is not in the bedroom and access to it is through the common space.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

We were a group of 4 people traveling throughout Cuba. We decided to spend New Years Eve in Havana and fortunately one of us found Piso 20 via Tripadvisor. Our stay in Havana was absolutely perfect! Alberto, the owner of Piso 20 was the kindest, most amazing host that we experienced in Cuba.
He was a delight to talk to, especially about Cuban history and traditions, which i highly recommend if you visit him to ask him to tell you all his insights. Alberto also gave us so many useful tips on what to visit in Havana, where to eat, where to party, etc. All of the locations turned out to be great spots, especially F.A.C. (fabrica de arte cubano) that absolutely blew our minds :)
All in all, having a great apartment, a great view and a great host in Havana made our trip unforgettable!

Un fuerte abrazo desde Austria :)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

My husband and I visited Havana during our honeymoon. We opted for a homestay as we wanted to get a more realistic impression of life in Havana. Albierto and Jareil were incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. They live in a beautifully furnished apartment on the 20th floor. It is an excellent location for exploring all areas of Havana.
Each morning, before we left the apartment we were given a delicious, steaming cup of espresso. They recommended different places around Havana for us to visit and assisted us in locating anywhere we expressed interest in.
Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There were excellent views of the city from our bedroom window.
On more than one occasion Albierto and Jareil showed themselves to be amazing hosts. When we expressed an interest in doing salsa classes, they arranged them for us and when my bank card was swallowed by a pass machine Jariel spent almost an entire morning helping me to retrieve it!!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Apparently I was the first American who had ever stayed with Alberto (and the first American in any of the Casa's that inhabit that are in his building.). Alberto was great. He helped me locate a number of different arts events (which I was in Cuba for), and patiently suffered through my tumultuous spanish. Alberto is a member of the Arts community in Havana, and, as so, has an artistic flair that has made his apartment a very modern looking apartment. From the toilet seats, to hot water, too the modern colors that dot the walls, Alberto's apartment is a nice dichotomy too Havana (which is more or less a living museum).

A note, though Alberto speaks some english, learning some spanish (or bringing along a translation book), can be a big help. I would highly recommend Alberto's Piso. Definitely worth it. Thanks for an amazing trip.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo