“Good food for Cuba...”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This upcoming restaurant gave me hope that Cuba is developing their food culture.

The restaurant itself was cute and cozy, very homey. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. It was a little hard to find the entrance, but the doorman spotted us looking confused and showed us the way in.

The food was interesting with fun features, but the standard is not quite there yet for the price. I would definitely recommend this place and come back here again, although I think it is a little over priced

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it for dinner and drinks. Highly recommend. Right next to the Museum of the Revolution and the Museo de Belle Artes.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I have been to Havana a half dozen times and Ivan Chef Justo has consistently been a favorite restaurant of mine. Quality seafood cooked to perfection. Very small venue, make reservations!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I visited this place for a second time in May. The food was still excellent, the staff very attentive. I'll go again for sure!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I like the fresh salads and side dishes. I have been several times and the main plates are very large with lots of side dishes. They were delicious but hated leaving food on my plate.