Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$92
TravelocityUS$92
Orbitz.comUS$92
TripadvisorUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

We stayed here for one night on arrival into Havana. The hotel was fantastic very friendly great home-cooked food and a relaxing quiet spot just outside Havana. I would definitely recommend a stay here

1  Thank RJH1975
Silvio Ortega, Dueño at La Rosa de Ortega, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

We are really grateful the you had had a nice time with us!!
This is a great way to encorouge us and our staff to do it even better every time!!
From the bottom of our hearts : Gracias!!

Reviewed 29 March 2022

I visited La Rosa de Ortega as part of a group and had a wonderful time there. Our hostess Julia was so warm, kind, open, and felt like she was welcoming us home. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. The pool, dining, and spa area were so gorgeously designed and the inside of the house was like a set from a 1930s movie: so elegant and retro.

Next to the spa there's a beautiful view over all of Havana!

Date of stay: March 2022

Wow,!! Rose, what a wonderful and distinguished review!!
We really enjoy trying to keep alive the original atmosphere of our place, and we are really grateful when sensitive persons like you feel the same.
Thans for sharing your emotions!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

Was staying across the street and visited the restaurant at La Rosa De Ortega several times - food and service by Julia and her staff was outstanding! The fish ceviche and octopus cooked in a little terrine were my favorite!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks Holly!!
We try our best every day, and we are so glad that you apreciate it!!
This is our most precious gift!!
Welcome back.

Reviewed 18 April 2020

I had stayed here in September 2019 with my boyfriend, and cannot stop raving about how beautiful and amazing this place is. I had traveled to Cuba before, and wanted to stay here for the longest, and I am so happy that I did. This place is not only beautiful, but there's so much character everywhere you look. The staff is absolutely amazing and kind, truly pleasant. From the moment we arrived, they helped with our luggage, as well as settling in and making us feel home. It's very rare to travel the world and feel as if you're home, and this place did just that. The food is fresh and delicious (some of the most fresh fruits I have ever had), the drinks are fresh as well (thanks to Cecilia) and the rooms are so comfortable and clean! The owners are always there to help you with anything, and are there to assist you in booking anything too! This truly was an incredible experience that I'll never forget. Thank you to the staff who treated us so well. I appreciate you. Gracias por todo! Los aprecio.

Room tip: We booked the superior room! Gorgeous!
Date of stay: September 2019
silvioo473, Propietario at La Rosa de Ortega, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2020

Gracias Savannahm!
We are so glad that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your time here.
I didn't meet you personally, but when I got back home, I found out that all my staff was literally in love with the way you shared with them!
Thanks for being so kind, warm and friendly. As a host, I can assure that guests like you are precious gifts that we receive from the heaven.

Reviewed 22 March 2020

We just got back from our holiday in Cuba and I have to say our stay at Rosa Ortega was the highlight of our trip.
Mr. George was the first to greet us and made every effort to see that we were welcome and to enjoy our stay. Having a personal chef and staff to take care of every need was a treat for sure.
If we wanted a taxi service they organized it, dinner out, they gave us lots of places to choose from in the area.
Anna (The manager) saw that we were there during my wife's birthday and went and picked up a cake for her. And we were able to share with the other guests.

A little piece of paradise, and a touch of class sums this place up. You will not be disappointed.

If you do book this place please bring a Toronto Blue Jays ball cap for Mr. George.

Room tip: we liked our room.
Date of stay: March 2020
silvioo473, Propietario at La Rosa de Ortega, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

We were so glad having the opportunity of sharing with kind and happy guests like you are!
It has been more than a pleasure, but a real privilege hosting you.
Thanks for this review, we do our best but we appreciate this feed back, this is all the good vibes we need to go ahead!!