“Romantica”

La Makina Gastro Bar
Ranked #123 of 873 Restaurants in Havana
Description: In this site you will find the real Cuban cuisine, in the most pleasant way to taste your palate. Using natural and organic products for its preparation. You will find the traditional Cuban desserts and the best collection of drinks and liquors of colonial Havana, where you will only have to listen to the best Cuban music, sung by its best exponents: Beny Moré, Zafiros, Eliades Ochoa, El Guayabero, Buena Vista Social Club and others ...
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Absolutely lovely rooftop restaurant, perfect for a romantic evening meal.
We initially entered for a pre dinner drink but were so emamoured with the ambience, friendliness, quality and service, as well as the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING LIVE MUSIC that we ordered some light bites and stayed far longer than planned.
We visited a few nights later for a full meal and, again, the same experience. Just fantastic.
Did I mention the live music? What an amazingly talented trio.
Thanks and love to all at La Mankina.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Who needs more? This restaurant very close to Museo Revolución has the best mojitos and ropa vieja in Havana. Sit on the rooftop and sip slowly...better still have two mojitos before lunch...

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Went to this restaurant on the first night in cuba, was a little jet lagged and not quite sure of the money, not only did they charge me nearly 3 time what I should have paid the waiter asked me if I had any Australian money for his son who collects coins (which I gave him), I thought I must have had my conversions wrong but upon checking the next day realised I had been well and truly ripped off

1  Thank perthlouise
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We had a three meal course in this small, cozy restaurant. The food was really good, the Mojitos refreshing and the atmosphere quiet enough to have a conversation.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Went looking for dinner and stumbled on this place . They have a lovely roof garden, which we did not have a booking for, but they accommodated us.

Great food choice, excellent service, and English was no issue.

Centrally located.