“Love the garden!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax in the breeze on the veranda and enjoy the stunning view of the Caribbean Sea.
Imagine having your breakfast here... Living room and veranda are one when the easy sliding doors are open.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Imagine having your breakfast here...
Living room and veranda are one when the easy sliding doors are open.
6 easy sliding doors connect the living room and the veranda.
Neighbor artist Germaine Nijdam is well represented in the apartment.
bedroom and adjacent bathroom
sunset
The bonairean oleander in the background blooms almost all year.
the succulent garden in front of the apartment.
Guest Manfred the Wit made this nice picture of a green emerald hummingbird in my garden.
Not in my garden, but you can see Flamingo's on Bonaire.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ocala
“enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed 17 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented the apartment for a week. The view was fantastic and we enjoyed getting to know the owner who lives upstairs of the apartment. The toughest part was insufficient cooling. The wall unit was ineffective in cooling the bedroom. I like cool conditions when sleeping and often woke up in the middle of the night sweating. The beds were uncomfortable. By the end of the week, I was making it thru the night as I got accustomed to the heat.

Liked best: the view
Liked least: lack of central air
Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
20 Jul 2016
I am glad you enjoyed your stay Paul. Thank you for the feedback on the airco. I had a repair man fix it after reading your review.
Debbie E
Shrewsbury, New Jersey, United States
“Love the garden!”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This is our second stay here, and we love it. The apartment opens up to a garden that is home to iguanas and lizards and hummingbirds and parakeets. The views are beautiful - you can see Klein Bonaire and even the mountains of salt. The owner is very hospitable. The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need. Can't say enough good things about staying here.

Liked best: Wildlife
Liked least: Mosquitoes - but they're everywhere
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
29 Feb 2016
Thank you Debbie, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. See you next time you're on Bonaire!
Wietze
YpoNet
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Private nest on a top of the hill”
Reviewed 20 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

If you like privacy and open spaces this is the greatest place for you. House is in a good shape. The rental is a single unit on a ground level of two story house designed to open the folding wall from living room to outdoor porch panorama view of Kralendijk and tropical garden right below you. Wietze is a great knowledgeable respectful host makes for feeling like you own the place. Accommodation is purposely and thoughtfully equipped we didn't miss anything. Design for cooling by crosswind is sufficient no need for air conditioning even though it is available together with three ceiling fans. Nice peaceful and comfortable stay. We loved the place and hope to return soon.

mixpix45
Augusta, Georgia
“Most unique vacation rental we've ever had”
Reviewed 18 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Our stay at the Bonaire Seaview Apartments was an interesting visit. The owner was out of town that week, but he kept in contact with me early and assured me that a friend would meet my husband and I at the airport and guide us back to the apartment. We landed in Bonaire late and the car rental agency was TERRIBLE and refused to contact our host for us. Our phones (Verizon) don't work internationally and we were fighting with pay phones in the airport. Finally a taxi driver took pity on us and called our host to let her know we had arrived. From there, the start of the visit went smooth.

They have a lot of essentials stocked in their kitchen for your use. They left a bottle of wine and two beers in the fridge for us as well as simple condiments such as ketchup, mayo, butter, coffee, etc. It was so nice not having to buy things that would just get thrown away at the end of the week!

The apartment was interesting. I'm not quite sure what we had fully expected. The sleeping quarters are separate from the kitchen/living room. The kitchen/living room are basically all Open Air. If you want to open a window or open the shutters - there are no screens. Luckily I packed a ton of mosquito repellant and the wind was howling during our visit so we had few problems with them.

There are screens in the bedroom and in the main bathroom. There are two bathrooms. The full bathroom in the bedroom and a partial powder room in the living room/kitchen. The main bathroom did not have a door. There is also no shower door so you have to squeegee dry your bathroom floor after every shower. Not a big deal, but just so you know what to expect.

There is air conditioning in the bedroom BUT in the guest book it stated that if you went over your electricity "allotment" that you would be charged an overage for electric costs. It also stated that if you were the type that needed to sleep with AC every night that you could ask the owner for an estimate on how much that overage might cost. Since the owner was not present, we were a little unsure on how the AC/electric situation worked so We chose to sleep with just the fan for most of the week. We also visited on an extremely windy week which was kind of a blessing.

If you don't open up your bedroom shutters, be aware that the wind will make a horrible howling noise. Also, if you open the shutters - the birds and the sun will have you up prior to 7am every morning.

The only blankets provided in the apartment were two top sheets. I froze my butt off the first two nights and ended up sleeping with both sheets and leaving my husband to fend for himself. I live in the southern US and I air condition our house to 83 degree Fahrenheit in the summer and I still sleep with a blanket. I understand that I'm a freak of nature, but this is just the only place I've ever traveled to where blankets were unavailable. Our host brought us extra pillows and sheets and those were helpful at bringing us some comfort. We also canvassed all of Kralendijk to find us some ear plugs to block out the wind and bird noise. If you're a light sleeper, this may not be the place for you.

During the middle of the week a cleaning team arrived on my front porch around 7:45 in the morning. I was still in my pajamas and I was never told that a cleaning team comes to visit or what days they visit. I was a little freaked out when strangers all of a sudden arrived on my front step. They were wonderful people and did a great job, but I wish I had known that a cleaning team was coming.

All that aside, the view was breathtaking. I loved being able to cook 90% of our meals in the apartment and grocery stores on the island were very reasonable. We spent a lot of time on the deck playing cards and relaxing.

This would be the perfect apartment for the right guests. I think I prefer being closer to the ocean and being less isolated. Since there was no phone available in the apartment and our phones did not work internationally, that was a little frustrating when things went awry like our tire going flat or our car not starting. The apartment did have working Wi-Fi and that ended up being our saving grace for a lot of issues we had. All our correspondence with our host had to be done through email.

The apartment does have a security system which made me feel a little more secure when we would leave every day to travel.

For the price and for the right guests, the apartment is wonderful and the hosts are very gracious and hospitable.

Esther_Gi...
Berlin, Germany
“Very nice apartment....”
Reviewed 26 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

....with a lot of space and a beautiful view. The flat is well equipped and clean. If you have any questions or needs you can ask Wietze and he will help you with his huge knowledge about the island. He is a very helpfull housekeeper too. In the garden you will meet a lot of lizards, iguanas and birds.

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing