All reviews grocery store sweet lady the bus pleasure of staying super market elbow beach spent a week stay there again great place to stay small hotel coffee pot south road beautiful island min walk celia stove kitchenette
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The rooms are beautiful. I had the pleasure of staying in 2 different rooms because of my scheduling. I love the suite it was accommodating and convenient. Many other hotels were extremely expensive. But this place was very reasonable. And Ms. Dawkins is very approachable and helpful. From guides to the city to helping me get my phone to charge because of a water issue (beach technical difficulties lol), she's fantastic. Great time during Heroes weekend in Bermuda.

Room Tip: Higher floor or suites are the best
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Sean_Pete
OWNER1942, Owner at Dawkin's Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Sean,

Thank you ever so much for your lovely review. It was a pleasure accommodating you and I look forward to having you stay with us again. I treasure your costume that you gave me and will always remember you as a son. I look forward to your return visit.

Best wishes,

Mother Dawkins.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Stayed here for the second time in June 2017 to visit family and go to the America's Cup Races. Mrs. Dawkins is the proprietress and she goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. Our room was the studio apartment to the left of the front porch. It had a king size bed, armoire with TV, desk, love seat, coffee table, dining table with chairs, small fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee pot and tea kettle. The room was immaculate as was the grounds and the pool area. There is a grocery store just down the road that also sells, beer, wine and liquor. The location can't be beat. Will definitely come back the next time around.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jackie D

Dear Repeat Guest,

I am delighted to know that I still have your stamp of approval the second time around. It was my absolute pleasure having your repeat visit and I sincerely hope you will always return when you come to Bermuda.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Spent a week in Superior room / suite. Kitchen had what we needed, frig, stove, microwave, coffee maker. Cozy rooms with small balcony with table and chairs. Celia provided extra matress for living pull out. Daughter was comfy. Super market short walk as were bus stops. Elbow beach just a few minutes walk. # 7 bus out to Horseshoe and Church Beach or short ride to Hamilton or Botanical Gardens. Would stay there again. $5 fee for safe key is no big deal as rates are competative. Good air conditioning. Many used pool we were just to busy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dale S

Dear Dale,

I trust that you and your family are well. Thank you for your kind review. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us also the closeness to the nearby amenities. It was a pleasure accommodating you and your family and we would be delighted to have your return visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at Dawkin's Manor with my girlfriend for a long weekend. It was our first time to Bermuda and it couldn't have been better. The owner, Celia, was very welcoming and kind. Would definitely stay at Dawkin's Manor again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dawkins Manor also for your very kind review.

I am indeed very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that your next visit will be soon. We look forward to accommodating you again also to making your next visit better than the first. As an incentive, booking your accommodation direct will earn you a FREE night plus other perks.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Lovely, simple clean, small hotel in a residential area not far from Hamilton. Everything we needed for a cultural experience of Bermuda. The hotel is on a major bus route, so it is 10 minutes into town. The island bus transportation is good so staying at Dawkin's Manor is a great way to come to Bermuda if you are not into high priced resorts. There is a nice local restaurant a 5 min walk up the street. The owner, Mrs. Dawkins was very helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler5548

Dear Past guest,

Thank you for your kind review of the property, myself and the nearby amenities. It is gratifying to know that my guest enjoyed their stay also the closeness of the amenities around us.

I take great pleasure in making sure that my guest has all the right information that they need also that they get to their destination on time, taking them in my car is one way. Also making my guest feel at home away from home is my first priority and I am indeed very happy you felt that way.

It would be my pleasure to accommodate you again and trust that you will return.