All reviews wine hour mini suite ascots restaurant the bus quiche downtown hamilton boutique hotel make your own waffles minute walk continental breakfast mini kitchen every evening toaster oven front street boiled eggs small pool other guests
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We loved the Royal Palms Hotel. It was charming, cozy, and immaculate and felt very much like staying in a beautiful home. It had a delightful garden and wonderful restaurant and the staff could not have been more accommodating. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We had a suite with a living room, bedroom, kitchenette and porch which was absolutely perfect.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Royalbermuda, Manager at Royal Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear ccvbht,

We are so grateful for your kind review. We absolutely loved having you stay with us and are so pleased you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay at Royal Palms and also for recommending us. We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

We missed our ship to Bermuda so had to stay overnight in a hotel. It was the best experience. We are well traveled and loved this place. The rooms are individually appointed, very clean, and comfortable. It is a short walk to the Hamilton waterfront, passing beautiful homes. They were so gracious and we enjoyed the wine before dinner, and the bountiful breakfast!!

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Royalbermuda, Manager at Royal Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear DrJoanneB,

While it was very disappointing for you to miss the ship to Bermuda we were delighted to be able to host you for your short stay. Thank you for choosing us! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation and would love to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

47 years ago, I went to Bermuda on business and upon returning, I told my wife that it was a beautiful island and would take her there someday. Well, that day came about last week. So instead of staying at a large resort where we would be just another number, we wanted this week to be special and chose to stay at a smaller/elegant hotel where the service and food would be special. We chose the Royal Palms Hotel and it was the right choice in every way. It couldn't have been a better choice.The service was outstanding and the food at their restaurants ( Ascots & Just 24 ) was well prepared and flavorful. Originally we thought about going to different restaurants on the island, but ended up eating here 5 out of the 6 days we were there.Thank you Arnold, Dani, Jane, and Chris.The desert you made for us on our anniversary night was outstanding and the wine in our room was a nice tough as well.
I also want to make a comment about the excellent service that we received while we were there. We had to have numerous requests for taxi services, public transportation services, booking tours, asking questions about this, that, and the other, and never once did I get the feeling that we were a bother to them. Their smiles, positive attitudes, and just overall attitude was fantastic ( lots of laughs and kidding around ).. Thank you Teresa, Katrina, & Sonia. We will never forget you.
I also want to give a special thanks to the Housekeeping team. Kennita and Charry. They did a wonderful job of keeping out room clean and fresh in a very timely basis every day we were there. We would leave in the morning and come back late afternoon, and enjoyed a fresh room that you really wanted to be in.
The Hotel is centrally located and an easy walk to get to downtown Hamilton. The grounds are beautiful and because of the way the Hotel is structured with there sliding window doors, you feel you are eating outside in the garden among the beautiful trees and flowers. It's an open air environment. Very unique.
If I have missed some names of the people that work there or misspelled names,I apologize. The point is, because of you, we had a very wonderful time and, now that I know you, I believe that others staying there, would have the same experience. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
Thanks again

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bobhen
Royalbermuda, Manager at Royal Palms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear bobhen,

Thank you for your five star review. We were delighted to read your kind comments following your recent stay with us, and are honored that you chose to celebrate your 50th anniversary at Royal Palms!
We aim to deliver the very best of experiences to all our guests, and I am delighted that you speak so highly of the attentive service you received from our staff, and your room and the hotel facilities all contributed to a comfortable stay. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I just stayed here and we were celebrating her Birthday. The staff treated us like Royalty and the properties is so beautiful to just walk around and relax. Our room was perfect! The bar and Ascots Restaurant are absolutely 1st class which we recommend completely. I want to Thank all the staff at The Royal Palm for making our stay so special and can't wait to return!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear WorknPlay61,

We are so grateful that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your wife's birthday. The goal of all our staff is to ensure that each of our guests has a memorable stay and it sounds as though we may have accomplished that! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you both again.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because it was more homey, charming and relaxing than a large resort. The grounds were beautiful and we could hear the tree frogs at night. It was easy to go into Hamilton for dinner and we took the bus from Hamilton all over the island. A very pleasant adventure for my husband and I. We hope to return. Great breakfast!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mdunlapsc

Dear Mdunlapsc,

We're so pleased our charming, 'home away from home' boutique hotel was just your style. I'm glad you enjoyed our gardens and the whistling of the tree frogs. The buses are a great way to see the island with just a short walk from the hotel into the city. So glad to hear you enjoyed the adventure! We certainly hope to welcome you again.