All reviews small kitchen yogurt front street nice stay would stay here again business trip guest house restaurants and shops first trip to bermuda microwave daisy property neal island connectivity accommodations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights for a business trip. I found the room ok. If you are looking for some frills and luxury this is not the place for it. They serve very basic breakfast of muffins and coffee. Nothing very exciting about this place apart from the fact that it gives you decent room to sleep.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We choose this property after reviewing its web site. It seemed perfectly suited for us as we were looking for a quiet place to relax that was convenient to the restaurants and sites of Hamilton and to the ferries to other spots on the Island. We were most pleasantly surprised to find that we had selected a gem of a guest house. The office staff was efficient, helpful and made some good suggestions. Karen was especially thoughtful. Many days the owner, Neal manned the office and treated us like family. Our room was more than spacious and was in perfect order from our arrival until check out. The kitchenette was more than adequate and the view from our balcony was outstanding. Rosemont is in close proximity to Hamilton and everything is very walkable. There is a large hill to climb up getting back to the property but that only lasts a few minutes and can easily be cured by hailing a readily available taxi. If you like a quiet property where rest and rehabilitation is easy to obtain, Rosemont is perfect for you.

Room Tip: The suites are worth the additional cost.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phillies 1
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The property is well kept and secure. The rooms offer a comfortable stay in my particular case where I stayed for business, the wifi and connectivity were great and proved no issues. The kitchenette offered everything needed to get the day started and end it comfortably. There is a grocery store within walking distance where we were able to get food an drink items to store in the room fridge easily.
Easy access to Front Street where most restaurants and entertainment can be found.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank terrinskii .
Reviewed 4 September 2017

For my first trip to Bermuda I was booked at the Rosemont Hotel. It was on the high end in terms of cost, however, the amenities were very standard. It did have a small kitchen which helps out if you are on the island for an extended stay.

The hotel’s location was convenient, a short cab drive to all the fun spots and restaurants on and around Front Street. They were pricey though.

I encountered no issues with upkeep and maintenance for the room. Given this I would certainly return, also I don’t think there would be a room much cheaper than at the Rosemont.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Chillinathtown
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My family and I have been delighted with the remarkable welcoming we received by the hosts and employees, who were always helpful, generous, kind and made us feel at home.

The hotel is very clean, the room comfortable and with everything you need. The pool is impeccable. Great location in downtown Hamilton and safe.

Congratulations, we will come back.

Room Tip: If you are with a family, book a Garden One Suite Room for 4 people. It's the one we had, with turned out to be very good for a great price.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family