All reviews a nice place to stay nice continental breakfast bed and breakfast stay there again another guest downtown hamilton good size nice room short walk location is ideal front street home away from home lana property ferry microwave bermuda
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Only reason I give the place 2 stars is because of its convenient location to Hamilton. Other than that it is very disappointing. The carpets in the bedroom are dirty. The bath tub has rust all over the place and the plastic mat in the tub is just....The free breakfast consists of a muffin and coffee, and all this for almost 400 USD per night. I will not come back

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Reiner W
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights when I was here for work and it was an absolutely wonderful stay. The building is lovely and makes you feel at home. It’s very quiet, as there are only a few rooms, so it’s not loud or packed with guests. which makes for a peaceful atmosphere. The staff are so kind and sweet, and know their guests by name. I’ve never stayed at place like it, but I loved it.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tlh1224
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We planned a really quick getaway to take care of family business. The Edgehill was very convenient to the City of Hamilton. The room was spacious and very clean. The pool was lovely and refreshing. Hope to visit again soon!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 February 2018

This B&B is located about 10mins walk to the City of Hamilton which makes it a great location. It promises free breakfast in the morning but all this is are muffins and yogurt with coffee etc any amount as you need. Its light good but too much sweet for me in the morning. There is a nice swiming pool for relaxing if you feel like staying in. One of the cons for me is that my room did not have a phone for local calls or even to call the manager if i need to. There was one located in the lobby which i was not provided a key for, i had to wait for another guest to provide access. In terms of price this is really overpriced for what is provided.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had the room that stepped out to the pool which was nice but, very little in the kitchen not even a kettle after a couple of nights we asked to be moved as there was cockroaches in the kitchen drawer. We were moved upstairs to a smaller room no kitchen just a microwave, no refund. Two days after moving rooms the bathroom ceiling fell down in the old room,good job we did move. There was not any sun shades but after us asking where they were the owner went and brought some. As for the breakfast it was tea or coffee and the same muffins every day, not what you expect when paying £3000 for 2 weeks.

Room tip: Would not stay in any again
Date of stay: September 2017