“Excellent Italian Food”

Gianni's Ristorante Italiano
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Giannis Ristorante Italiano starts it's story in 1984 when Giovanni and Filomena Ferrara opened their first family owned restaurant in down town Oranjestad, Aruba. As one of the first Italian restaurants in Aruba success was very quick to follow, through the years up to now the family has slowly moved from downtown to the new nightlife area in Palm Beach better known as the strip. Gianni's was the beginning of a family of restaurants across the island, always specializing in extraordinary culinary experiences. Today you can still meet some of the family in Gianni's, the Italian side of the Ferrara family originates from Castellamare di Stabia, a small city on the Napoli Coast in Italy. You can find the menu at Gianni's is geared more around Napoli food but as the years have passed and our customer base has grown, we have extended into other regions of Italy to create a more complete Italian experience for our customers. Gianni's is well known for constantly changing towards modern times and better ingredients, always looking to import the freshest and finest quality ingredients to enhance our customer experience. Our motto has always been; try to find the best, enjoy the best, and share it with our guests.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Everytime I have gone to Aruba, I never leave without going to Gianni's Italian Restaurant. Never have I been disappointed. The service is wonderful, the staff so friendly and gracious and the food to die for !
It's in such a great location, you can dine outside in the Aruba breeze, or inside in the AC. Please do not go to Aruba without eating here ! I promise you will be glad you did !

Write a ReviewReviews (5,822)

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed Giannis .. great food and drinks .. within walking distance of the high rise hotels .. My daughter and I loved this place ..Shirley was our waitress and she was awesome !! We miss you Shirley ❤️ and we hope to see you again one day .. hope you found your sister a beautiful prom dress in Miami - ❤️ Nick and Sula

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner there tonight based on recommendations from a friend. My wife and I both had Pasta dishes, I was completely satisfied with my meal. The food was delicious, cooked perfectly, with lots of flavor. I found the service slow, not overly welcoming and not friendly. When my wife found something floating in her wine, the waitress spent 5 minutes trying to fish it out rather than just replacing right away. In the end they replaced her glass of wine.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Overpriced (by a lot), mediocre (at best, with only a couple of exceptions) food. Don't feel like Gianni's offers good value.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The Burratta appetizer was amazing. The soft cheese along with ham and prosciutto with their garlic bread was the perfect starters. My octopus over linguini n red sauce was my best meal all week. My wife ordered gnocchi a la bolognese which was very tasty. Their outdoor seating with fans overhead was very comfortable and they do offer indoor seating as well. Definitely going back for my octopus the next time I'm in Aruba.