All reviews frozen grapes swim up bar pool area fresh towels salt and pepper restaurants and shopping per day night life renovated room nice pool lounge chairs aruba beach juan
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was looking for a short two day stay, before my other accommodations could start and didn’t want to pay a whole lot of money for two days. I never stayed at the Brickell Bay Beach Club before.

The hotel is centrally located, no need for a car if you stay here. Shuttle to the beach close to restaurants and shopping. And it has a nice pool.

The room is a updated standard hotel room. Clean, with a great bed. The room has a really good air conditioner. I almost froze, before I figured out how to turn the air conditioner down. It was so cold the room was almost damp. One pillow out of 4 had a slightly moldy smell, they came and changed it out no problem.

So why the three stars, well my room faced the back, and the only nightclub is behind the resort. So it was loud music until like to pass 1 am or later. I finally fell asleep, good thing for sleeping pills.

The only other issue for me was no coffee maker in the room. But, again fresh coffee in the lobby until like 10.

So if you see a really good rate at this hotel it’s because it faces the back and the night club. So pay more get a room facing front.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the front.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank LIndyLee52
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Former Guest;
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We value your input very much for improvements of the hotel.Looking forward to welcome you again at the Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, I remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Aruba for a wedding and chose to stay at Brickell Bay which is just across the street from the beach. All of the staff were extremely welcoming and accommodating. We had an amazing massage from Christina and Yolanda who were super attentive and thorough, as well as extremely personable. Many great local restaurant and snorkel recommendations that I’m sure we would not get from one of the bigger hotel chains. The room was clean as was the rest of the facilities.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph C

Dear Joseph;
We thank you so much for your feedback and comments about Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa. You can rest assure that all staff members strive to deliver the best service possible to our guests. We will share your comments with all staff. We are very pleased to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Looking forward to welcome you again at the Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, we remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed a week there and the hotel is ok, the location is great but the front desk staff are the worst. One of the staff, Louis, made a mistake and I got a bill on my credit card I didn't make and he and the other staff couldn't care less and weren't willing to help me, arguing it weren't their fault. Very unpleasant situation during my vacations. Don't recommend this hotel for anyone.
The bar guys, although, were very nice and did great drinks, Rumphes and Juan.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Maiza G;
We regret to hear that you encounter a problem with a tour company that you purchased an activity with them, and later they denied to refund you on your credit card. As a hotel we strive to deliver the best service to each one of our guests; however; when it comes to deal with third parties there are matters that are beyond our control. We truly believe that our front desk staff is always ready to assist our guests in all their needs and therefore we apologize if you did not feel the same. All employees of the hotel takes their tasks and duties very serious by delivering the best service possible and always with a friendly smile.Thank you for your feedback on all other areas of the hotel. Looking forward to welcome you in the near future at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, we remain with kind regards from Aruba.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Cheap place to stay in great location, great alternative to expensive high rise hotels. The room is good enough, shower was fine ironically the hot water was fine but the sink didn't get cold enough to fill a water bottle to drink. The floors are not carpeted which can get dirty, the outlets are not in the best locations, and the wifi is ok not amazing, but altogether its fine. Staff was very friendly and let me use the storage area for my bike. I'd probably stay here again if I didn't want to splurge on a high rise.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BenK1593
Hotel M, Director of Sales at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Former Guests;
We thank you for your feedback and recommendations on Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa. Please be informed that 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors are carpeted. We will take actions on the areas mentioned in your comments. We value your feedback and will do our utmost best to improve each one of them for the enjoyment of future guests. Looking forward to welcome you again at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, we remain with kind regards.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This is a must for everyone who don’t want a all inclusive hotel. You can breakfast, lunch and dinner everywhere for a good/normaal price. It is in the middle of the best strip of the island. You can make it crazy as however you want.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kennethkerver
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

We look forward welcoming you back to Brickell Bay Beach Club & spa on your next visit to our beautiful island.