“Best Pizza in Aruba”

Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Amore Mio Pizzeria Napoletana you can enjoy the traditional Italian cuisine on the famous ‘strip’ in Palm Beach. A must-try is our signature dish- the authentic wood fired Neapolitan pizza, made from scratch with love and care. Yet you will find that our menu has options for any appetite: from homemade lasagna, and a fresh Rucola e Parmigiano Reggiano salad to a gluten-free crust pizza. If you are looking for a great unique space to hold your kids party, then why not have a kids pizza party with us? We offer a birthday package that includes one Margherita pizza made by the little one him/herself, one soda, one scoop of homemade Italian gelato and a certificate. At Amore Mio Pizzeria Napoletana every meal is an occasion and every guest is family. Share some polenta with friends, or stay a little longer and savor a delightful slice of our gluten-free Nutella chocolate cake. Rich red wines and specialty cocktails, like our Cucumber Mojito or Island Bliss, complement a perfect nigh
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The best pizzeria in Aruba has to be Amore Mio. Excellent atmosphere, location, and pizza menu (also right next door to Gellatisimo, so be sure to grab a cup of Italian gelato after dinner).

There was a violinist playing the classic Italian music for patrons on the night we went there, which was a very pleasant touch. We enjoyed the Mozzarella di Buffala, and it was excellent. I also could not help myself from ordering the Nutella Pizza for dessert (incredible by the way).

Dinner's can get very expensive in Aruba and Amore Mio was an excellent way to lower our expense and still enjoy a fantastic meal.

Date of visit: October 2013
1  Thank Z5797CIdavidk
Write a reviewReviews (2,190)

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Amore Mio is new on our list. We ate here two nights and had hot fresh brick oven pizza both nights. The menu has several options including salads, shrimp appetizers and endless pizza. We tried a few choices and everything was delish. The sangria was also wonderful. The restaurant is spotless, the servers are dressed perfectly for the setting. I honestly felt like I was in Italy.

2  Thank kyle8400
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were taking a late stroll one night when my wife and decided to get a late pizza so we just stopped by and did just that. The server was fiery nice and the wait was fine but it was the worst pizza I've ever eaten....bland, no taste of any kind. Frozen pizza would've been better!

1  Thank Chiquino1966
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Finding a great pizza place in Aruba is not easy to find. I'm from NJ so there are many great pizza places all over. I wanted Pizza one night so we tried this place out. I was shocked on how good the pizza was here. Brick oven and they use fresh ingredients. The pizza was excellent. They have many different kinds to choose from and they do cook it Naples style. I was very impressed and I will def be coming back. Great location as well. If you are looking for great pizza in Aruba, don't look anymore cause this place has it.

1  Thank GLuca914
Reviewed 25 September 2013

While staying at the Riu we decided to watch some football at a nearby bar/restaurant and stumbled on Amore. The pizza options are great, so you'll be happy with that. The bar is small, but it comfortable and we were able to enjoy a few Peroni's while watching Sunday night football. Also, it is nice and cool inside so that can be enjoyable for people who sweat as much as I do (in Aruba).