4,198 results
All reviews ruinas del mar black swans palms restaurant family suite the open air lobby juice bar swim up bar other hotels beach hut towel hut aqua grill beautiful property club level water sports an umbrella our honeymoon wait in line
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel was wonderful! The staff was amazing. The room was clean and had everything you would need for a comfortable stay. The pool and grounds were beautiful. The restaurants were a bit pricey but thats life. I'd come back in a minute!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
DeborahW2255, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear JEAN D, Masha Danki for your wonderful feedback about your stay experience here at the Hyatt Regency Aruba. We also can't wait , an other minute, to welcome you back !

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Location is one of the best. Beach is good though Delphi sports is terrible. Club access is okay same old food with one item change must ask for tomato juice and local beer chill. I suggest you do not use Red sail sports or Delphi water sports we had bad experience with both of them and Delphi water sports almost hurt my wife by pulling the boat off the beach before she got off. Cocky younger people work for them. Red sail sports look at it as a job no fun Depalm was much much better and had a great experience with them. Do you research and read the reviews they are for the most part very true.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Christopher D, We appreciate your post to TripAdvisor and want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. We wish you great future travel experiences.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Will NEVER Return!I had a horrible stay here from the moment we arrived until we left. I also was promised points towards Hyatt Hotels and still have not received. I actually was crying during this vacation which is pathetic! It is a 4 1/2 star resort that ruined my vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear 421janief., The Hyatt Regency Aruba team takes great pride in delivering outstanding experiences and memories for all of our guests. Our apologies for not meeting your expectations and our meetings while here were not satisfying. Please reach out directly to me,so that we can best assist you if further follow up is wanted.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

I've been hesitant to write a review, but I figured I should. I stayed here in June and was not the best experience.

Before the trip I noticed that the hotel was under construction and therefore had a lot of loud noise. I was concerned as my kids need to take naps, so I contacted the hotel. They guaranteed that I would be in a quiet room. Unfortunately we were not able to escape the noise. They let us change rooms, but that didn't solve the issue.

I felt very mislead by the hotel staff. The worst thing is it felt like the staff was uncaring and didn't care at all about me having a good experience. I also copied the GM on several of the emails that I sent to the the hotel during the stay. He never replied back. Either I sent it to the wrong email address or maybe he doesn't care.

To sum it up, it just felt like the entire staff at the hotel doesn't care about guests having a good experience (even the top status Globalist members such as myself) which is very unfortunate.

This stay was back in June, so hopefully they improved things since then. Also, I do have to say that they have a beautiful beach area. And the water slide is awesome.

Room tip: When I was there construction was happening on multiple floors and it didn't seem like any parts of the hotel was relaxing.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sm5906

Bo Dia sm5906, We value customer feedback and reviews. The Hyatt Regency Aruba team takes great pride in delivering outstanding experiences and memories for all of our guests. Our apologies for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate the given details and will share with the team. Please reach out directly to me, so that we can best assist you.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We will stay no place other than Hyatt Aruba when visiting the island. The staff is superb and makes you feel so welcome. Property and grounds are beautiful with a great beach location and close to restaurants. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Spa services were very good also. An amazing trip!

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear E4809GMpamelaf, We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back very soon for another amazing trip !