“Beautiful watch!!”

Diamonds International
Ranked #9 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Owner description: Diamonds International is currently the largest fine jewelry retailer in the Caribbean. Renowned for their top-caliber customer service, extensive selection of quality merchandise and value pricing, Diamonds International has pioneered fine jewelry retailing in the Caribbean.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Thanks to Juhi who helped me at Diamond International while we were on our cruise!! She was friendly and professional!

DI-ArubaTeam, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. And thank you for your review about your visit to our store

Glad to hear that Juhi made a great impression on you! I will share your review with her. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new watch and we look forward to seeing you back in Aruba soon!

All reviews
in 18 reviews
"bracelet"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Rocky was so very helpful with finding the perfect ring. Unique and not too flashy. Had it resized in a couple hours, which allowed for more downtown shopping. Thanks again, another great visit to Diamonds International!!

DI-ArubaTeam, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us. Our mission is to have superior customer service and a wide selection of beautiful pieces to choose from.

We are thrilled to hear that Rocky made a great impression on you! I will share your review with him. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new ring and we look forward to seeing you back in Aruba soon!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I have wanted a tanzanite pendant for years and this was my opportunity, duty and tax free. Rocky assisted us and kept within our budget. I ended up with a beautiful
3.42 carat pendant with 24 diamonds. When I had it appraised even the she told me I got my money's worth. It was pricey but was independently appraised for $280.00 above what I paid. Visit here when in Aruba and ask for Rudy.

DI-ArubaTeam, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear that Rocky made a great impression on you! I will share your review with him. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new pendant and we look forward to seeing you back in Aruba soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed shopping at Diamonds International Aruba at the Divi All Inclusive. Rocky was professional and knowledgeable. He was very committed to a high quality customer experience. Iris enjoyed talking to our 6-year old son about Aruba. Rocky provided a very good price for two men’s watches and a ladies ring. He even gave our son a complimentary Aruba flag to make our visit a memorable one. Overall, a great experience and excellent jewellery store.

1  Thank CanadaFamily3
DI-ArubaTeam, Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear that Rocky and Iris made a great impression on you! I will share your review with them. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new timepieces and jewelry and we look forward to seeing you back in Aruba soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I purchased a ring in St. Thomas and the sales staff did not sell us what we wanted. We got to Aruba and they worked with us and took back the ring from St. Thomas and sold us the ring we really wanted. I can't saw enough good things about Nina and Saief. Both went above and beyond to make us happy. Thank you to all!

1  Thank Tami W

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear that Nina and Saief made a great impression on you! I will share your review with them. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new jewelry and we look forward to seeing you back in Aruba soon!