Open today: 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$210.00
from US$114.48
from US$97.99
9,196 results
All reviews natural pool full day tour jeep tour waka waka off road baby beach cliff jumping natural bridge extra stops bumpy ride great tour the entire island land rover gold mine an adventure water shoes rough terrain
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Wow what a crazy fun experience we had in Aruba on our Jeep adventure with our guide Abraham! I’m not going to lie, I was a little scared at times with how crazy the ride was but we had and absolute blast and got to see so much of Aruba’s beauty in one short day. This excursion has taught us we definitely want to come back to Aruba for an extended stay! What a beautiful place.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

So I was on a vacation with my friend for her 39th birthday. Neither of us are huge risk takers so we treaded with caution. Andrew, Eduardo, and Johnny were super informative all the while keeping us safe and sound. This was an amazing tour and worth every penny. We loved the folks we met on our Jeep. This is a must do to see all of the natural aspects of this beautiful island. 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I took the full day tour. Patrick is an excellent guide, you can feel that he loves Aruba when he talks about the island, which makes you like it even more. He is very attentive to the welfare of the group and tries to make your day as perfect as possible. Totally recommended!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was probably the most fun, most awesome thing I’ve ever done on vacation. We drank from coconuts, we jumped into the ocean in this remote part of the island on private beaches, we swam in caves, we walked over natural bridges...I mean...this adventure is packed with some many things you’re guaranteed to make memories. Plus we met awesome people in our group and our tour guide choueffer Brandon was the chillest, nicest, most laid back dood ever. Very knolwagable and always watching out for the group. Then after you’ve worked up an appetite, they wine and dine you for lunch!!! I can’t say enough of how worth it it is to do this tour. When, not if, I come back to Aruba I will be doing the other part of the tour where you get to drive a four wheeler in the same part of the island. This tour is a must do when in Aruba. Thank you ABC for the amazing adventure!!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Just got back from the Natural Pools UTV tour with Eduardo. Eduardo was great I would definitely recommend having him as a tour guide. My husband and I have experience with side by sides so we were worried it might be boring. It definitely was not!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Thank you Eduardo and Joal for the fantastic and exciting trip around Aruba. We visited the Natural pool and caves and zipped around the beautiful island of Aruba on UTVs that are well maintained and took every hill and valley my husband could drive over !!