“Best spaghetti alla Nerano ever!”

Ristorante Le Sirene
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Nerano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

You must go to Le Sirene restaurant and try the Spaghetti alla Nerano! Exquisite!
Antipasti are very good and generous portions.
As main course we also had ravioli and linguine spada and friarielli, delicious.
The restaurant is family owned and they are all super friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We have been recommended this place by our tour agency. After looking for it for a while what a place it was. The restaurant is part of a family run hotel, with the seating directly facing the local beach. You can see all the boats departing and arriving.
We have had local fish, home made pasta and some side dishes. Delicious and really worth the visit. Proper Italian kitchen, very atmospheric with great design and feeling being in a very special place. Do book as it was fully booked when we turned up but we were lucky to be offered a table.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I ate at this restaurant over 4 times for various meals during my stay in Marina del Cantone. There are plenty of other, well qualified places to dine; however you just can’t beat le Sirene. Everything here is beautiful, the view, the food, the people; they treated me like family! As I started my fourth plate of pasta on the final night of the trip the owner requested a photo with me as no body has ever eaten this much in a sitting. I usually do not eat that much, but this homemade pasta was so delicious I had to keep eating and try everything on the menu because it all was so good.

1  Thank rnangel56
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We ate here twice and the food was excellent both times. We had fish starters: the fritto misto and marinated raw fish, as well as pasta and fish for mains. The service is very warm and friendly. The location is excellent. Overall a very positive experience which we highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The view out onto the marina, the excellent food, the friendly service and wonderful wines (on advice from the expert Alfonso) make this a joyful experience all round. We stayed in Marina del Cantone for three months ... and Ristorante Le Sirena was definitely one of our favourites. Just wandering around the reception area and taking in the photographs and memorabilia is like a history lesson in itself and believe me, Marina del Cantone has the most interesting history. Marinella and her staff cook melt in the mouth pasta and their antipasto is a also a real treat. Spotlessly clean too. Oh - and I hear the hotel is a wonderful place to stay. We rented a villa but have recommended Le Sirena to friends on the advice of other friends who have been returning there every year for 17 years. That has to be good!

Date of visit: June 2018