“What a fantastic breakfast”
Review of Owen's Cafe

Owen's Cafe
Ranked #14 of 89 Restaurants in Cwmbran
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Called in for the first time the other morning. Ordered the large breakfast for two of us. Didn't have to wait long. The drinks came first followed quickly by the food. It was all piping hot. The food was really well presented. The doorstep toast was great. You could even have loads of butter on it which is unusual these days. There was everything you could wish for on the plate for a breakfast. Another fantastic part of the breakfast was the cost. It was well worth the money I paid. I'm looking forward to my next visit soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had the hog roast for my husbands 50th birthday party on Saturday and so many people commented on how good the hog roast was saying it was the best they’d ever had, including myself - thank you!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing hog roast at an event this evening! Best crackling I’ve tasted would highly recommend

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Great stop off for a food stop during the day. Lovely bacon, brie and cranberry bagguette. Cafe was full of happy sounding people , food looked really nice.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I popped here with a large party of 10 women. We all had different orders and arrived at once. Service was quick and friendly and food tasted fantastic. I ordered the full welsh breakfast and they changed the black pudding for a hash brown.

Really filling and great value.

Highly recommended.