“Lunch time menu was fab”

Ashbridge Inn Table Table
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Cwmbran
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Spend time with us for great pub food in a place you'll love. We serve classic dishes with a modern twist - it's the perfect place to get together with familly and friends.
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The lunch menu was great. Big portions and at 4.99 you cannot complain. My son loved his fish burger! Will be going back soon. Thankyou

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Do yourself a favour and just don't bother. The place is okay and the staff aren't rude, they're just a bit disorganized. We arrived at 7 and were seated after half an hour. Not bad, in fairness they can't magic chairs out of nowhere and half hour isn't ridiculous. But after being seated, we had to wait another half hour to order our food. After ordering, we waited a further 50 minutes for our food to arrive. Unfortunately, my wife's burger was cold and they had forgotten my friend's chips. When we came to pay, we had a 40% off voucher and this seemed to present a problem. The man who was serving me called his line manager, I guess, over to process the transaction. She applied the discount and, looking over my shoulder then entire time she was talking to me, told me she'd be right back. During the time that followed, I was asked three times by two separate members of staff if I was being looked after. So eventually I had to say well I was. At that point the girl went and found the girl who was serving me before, she had been clearing tables, and she asked if I'd like to pay.

Overall not a good experience. I will say that I had the Lamp Rump with malbec gravy and it was very nice however, it was not good enough to make up for the poor service and constant waiting around.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Sadly we have no grumbles the service from Kelly and her staff Jess and all of them were great considering it was a busy night

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Ate from new menu had paprika chicken and ribs the foob was fantastic and service was first class. Spoke with both management and bar staff while there and they were very friendly and efficent. Would highly recommend

Thanks kelly and lauren for your pleasent nature and professional service

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Great service given by all staff, very welcoming, very professional, faultless meals. Michelle our server was very polite and helpful. Highly recommend!