“Peaceful retreat”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tokomaru
Stranded in Paradise
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Leanne and Angus were welcoming hosts. They settled us in, offered us advice and left us to explore. The set up is great with cabins, lofts and rooms plus clean and well equipped common areas. Awesome views too, thanks for the stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Specially designed around the stunning sunrise of Tokomaru Bay, every room is facing the sun in the morning. You will not regret waking up early. Plus our hosts Leanne and her husband are absolutely delightful. We did not mind being stranded in paradise ;)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2017

There has been a lot of hostels in New Zealand which I've said have been my favourite one yet, but this was possibly the cherry on the cake. I loved the town, the other guests and the hostel but it was owners Leanne and Angus which made this stay really special. It's well worth getting off the tourist routes in NZ to find little gems like this.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I stayed in this hostel for 2 nights and the name definitely holds true – you really feel like stranded in paradise. The location could not be better with unobstructed views of the ocean. The rooms and all the common areas are nicely decorated and spotless clean. The owners are super friendly and helped me a great deal in fixing some technical issues with my bike. Even though it was raining most of the time when I was there, my stay in paradise was really superb and I would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My friend and i stayed here in Febuary for just one night and both agreed we would have liked to stay longer and hope to return one day! Leanne and Angus were very nice and made sure we were happy in our cool loft room, it was awesome we watched the sun come up from our beds was so beautiful!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Been to Stranded in Paradise? Share your experiences!