“A "Cheer" weekend away”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Living Room  Balcony View from Bedroom Balcony
Third Bedroom
Kitchen
Wine Cooler - Bar Area
Atrium Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Temetriah
“A "Cheer" weekend away”
Reviewed 20 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This unit was very pleasant, love the view of the beach each morning. My children really enjoyed the area. While we were in town for US National Cheer Competition. This unit had the perfect amount of space for the four of us.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mmbstl
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My family had a great mini-vacation! The condo had enough room for all of us to come together and enough bedrooms for all of us to have our privacy. The location was perfect! Right across from a beautiful beach! We spent time on the beach and time on the balconies soaking up the ocean view.

We went all over the Pensacola area for sightseeing and celebrating but loved coming back to our quiet slice of beach heaven. Getting back and forth was easy enough. And towards the end of our stay we enjoyed some great restaurants that were just minutes away.

If you are wondering why there aren’t many interior shots (as I was when I booked), please know that the furnishings are comfortable and attractive. Not the fanciest interiors but definitely ok.

The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and even some staples. We loved being able to make breakfasts and snacks.

The layout would be challenging for anyone who has difficulty with stairs. Although an elevator will get you to the door, 2 bedrooms (each with a private bathroom) are a 1/2 flight down. The main living areas are 1/2 flight up. The third bedroom and bathroom are 1 flight up from the main floor.

All in all it was perfect for us! My daughter is already angling for a return trip.

Oakland
Reviewed 20 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
AL
Reviewed 19 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Virginia
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing