1,916 results
All reviews front desk within walking distance complimentary breakfast first floor gulf view room the breakfast area heated pool housekeeping staff yogurt restaurants and shops gulf side clams gulf of mexico off season beautiful view spring break pools
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

This was a very friendly hotel to come to. Me and my wife stayed here in May of 2014 for our 1 year wedding anniversary. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Hotel also offered great views of the beach great breakfast friendly staff. Also both pool areas were very clean. Hotel is also near everything the only thing was when we got here the room did have a smoke smell do to our neighbors next door. This was the only problem me and my wife had when we visited last year. I loved this place and would definitely come back and stay again. The bed was very soft and well as the pillows and the room was very clean. Staff also was very friendly. I would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: June 2014
Pat S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Congratulations on your anniversary! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn to spend your special day! You will be happy to know that we are in the process of becoming a non smoking facility! We hope you will visit again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed on a overnight run to Orlando and again, not disappointed. Have only got good things to say about this Hampton Inn. Will definitely stay here again in the next few months traveling thru to Orlando. Actually havent had a bad experience at any Hilton property, that i can think of...This one was clean, comfortable, and up to date. The staff did their due diligence. Thanks again and see ya soon...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank James S

James S,
I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again. My staff and I thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

HOME AWAY FROM HOME! very enjoyable stay, front desk are very friendly and professional, because of Bobby James and Trent. They've been very nice and seem to have alot of fun and love their jobs. This Hotel is super-duper nice. Excellent management! From the lobby, breakfast area, room are very clean. And to mention the breathtaking ocean views, If you planning a vacation this is one of the best hotel for me in Pensacola!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Ollie B,
Thanks for writing such a nice review! We love it here and we do love our jobs, after all, we work and live in paradise! I do appreciate your praise and will share it with the staff.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

We have stayed at this Hampton many times! This time it was better than ever. We had a late flight on Sunday evening and Trent at the Front Desk made accomodations for us to have a very late check out. This allowed us a whole day on the beach. Great Service!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pat S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2015

Tammy W,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad Trent extended your checkout time so you could enjoy that extra time at the beach. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 12 May 2015

We stayed several nights to attend a family wedding in the area. The ocean view from our room was spectacular and we could hardly take our eyes off of it. The room was spacious, good shower, comfortable & clean & new bedding and plenty of plugs for all our devices. The morning included breakfast was excellent. The downside of our room was the decor was old and needed updating, the fabric chairs were stained and frayed, curtains were stained, the lighting for nightime was poor and you have to pay extra for fast internet. If we are in the area again, we will try another motel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Candy C,
Thanks for taking the time to review your visit here at the Hampton Inn. That is a million dollar view from the rooms! I am glad you enjoyed all the amenities here. We are ready for an update and we will look great once it is finished next year. I hope you are able to return at that time and see how great it will look!