Review Highlights
Well maintained Parkland Course

Played as a threesome, with mixed level of ability. The course is well maintained with interesting... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2018
Rich12342014
Bebington, United Kingdom
The death of golf clubs

Played the course after heavy rain. You can see the potential the course offers in summer. No need... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
alwyn j
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

After booking a tee time for 12.50 I thought my day would go ok, how wrong I was. The whole set up of this golf club is substandard with no proper organisation of the people on the course 50 mins to play 1 hole is a bit extreme. I understand that sometimes in golf you have to wait for the tee to become clear but when there are 8 men 1x 4 ball, 2x 2 balls waiting for the "captains little cheeky Ryder cup game" which he just pushed in I was told is not on.... so day wasted , no golf and another club off my list. Appalling! !!!!

Date of experience: October 2016
7  Thank Stephen c
Reviewed 19 November 2015

60 former pupils of Bebington Secondary Modern Boys School held their 28th Reunion Dinner at the Golf Club. We had an excellent evening with a roast Chicken 4 course meal. The meal was very good, and cannot speak too highly of the service provided by the Catering Manager Carla and the rest of the Staff, Helen, Paul the chef and the rest of the team. We have already booked for the year 2016.
They have two reception rooms capable of holding Birthdays, Wedding Breakfasts, Wakes and any type of function. Can thoroughly recommend, give them a try.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Although this a Golf Club open 7 days a week, I attended on 14th November a Reunion Dinner for Old Boy's of a local School. They have two rooms and full on site catering facilities.
They catered for 60 men, we had a 4 course meal, soup, roast chicken and vegetables, sweet, cheese and crackers. The meal was superb, the staff were great and very attentive. Cannot fault the service from Carla the manager, Helen and the meal prepared by Paul the chef, just great.
They can cater for any sort of function, weddings, birthdays, wakes. It is just off the beaten track but also very close to the local urbanisation. Views across the Mersey.
If you have a planned function give them a try. We will be back there again next year, already booked.

Date of experience: November 2015