US$155
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$124
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

APA Hotel Shinagawa Sengakuji Ekimae(Takanawa)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Ryokan
US$547
US$342
US$114
US$250
US$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

TripAdvisor
1,410 results
All reviewsshinagawa stationsmall balconyconvenience store in the hoteljapanese gardenbig hotelclub floorminute walkother hotelsbullet trainshuttle busspacious roombusiness centerhotel is locatedbusiness tripexplore tokyonarita airportrooms are big
Reviewed 9 July 2018

i stayed here for 3 nights and the room was nice, they have balcony in my room, buat the bathroom was really dark. I recommend you the restaurant for breakfast in the lower floor, same as seven eleven store, because the 1st floor breakfast restaurant serve all japanese food, the restaurant on the lower floor serve like western, chinese, etc

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed there from 26Jun18 to 29Jun18.
Convenient location with easy access from Haneda Airport by train. Hotel is within walking distance from Shinagawa Train Station (JR) and Takanawadai Station (Tokyo Metro). But if you are arriving via Haneda Airport and have heavy luggage(s), I recommend taking free hotel shuttle bus from Shinagawa Station instead. I made the mistake of walking to the hotel with my heavy luggages. This was because albeit gentle, it was still an upslope walk all the way from the station to the hotel. Do note the timing and route though as the last bus is at 9pm+ and it serves other hotels within Prince Group located in the vicinity as well.
Superior Modern King Room that I stayed was clean, spacious and had a good sized bathroom.
One addition plus point is a 7-11 at the basement level of the hotel. It was my saviour when I craved for a simple late night supper.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank virat75
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel (or the convention centre next to the hotel) was having an event when I arrived. There were hundreds of people queuing from all directions of the hotel entrances. I was lucky to come in through main door to realised that they were not queuing for reception.

Also note that there are several prince hotels so they have very similar names. It was very confusing and we went to the wrong hotel. Location is good but I suggest using the hotel shuttle if you have many bags. It’s a five minute walk up hill from the train station.
The hotel let me have early check which was great after long flights. The room is spacious as compared to most other hotels, with a balcony. Good wifi signal.
The pools were not open and I was told by staff that they only open in summer (July). But it was 31 degrees. Didn't check out breakfast at hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed six nights. Ok but not new rooms. The hotel looked really nice on the website also informing about a summer open swimming pool. That made the high price acceptable. Received too few breakfast coupons on check in. After having looked around a bit, we asked front desk who said that the swimming pool was closed (emptied despite 30 deg C outside). No apologies. Our daughter was very sad about this. Sent an email with complaints but just a simple apology no compensation. Upon my repeated written request for compensation still no compensation in any form. Also then (day before leaving) was informed that we could use the indoor swimming pool in the next door hotel for an extra fee. (!) Mistakes or misunderstandings can happen but these can be managed well or not so well...this was the latter
According to our daughter this is the worst hotel she has stayed in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pretty quiet area of Tokyo. About a 5min walk to Shinagawa Station. Hotel staff is impeccable. Ordered room service and they arrived just as stated. Complimentary newspaper each day. Lobby is one of the largest that Ive experience. Hotel has it's own 7-11 and several restaruants. Complimentary shuttle to the Shinagawa station if you dont want to walk. I think the shuttle provides ride to the airport as well. Will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018