1,429 results
All reviewsshinagawa stationsmall balconyconvenience store in the hoteljapanese gardenbig hotelclub floorminute walkother hotelsshuttle busspacious roombusiness centerbusiness triphotel is locatedexplore tokyonarita airportrooms are bigbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel (or the convention centre next to the hotel) was having an event when I arrived. There were hundreds of people queuing from all directions of the hotel entrances. I was lucky to come in through main door to realised that they were not queuing for reception.

Also note that there are several prince hotels so they have very similar names. It was very confusing and we went to the wrong hotel. Location is good but I suggest using the hotel shuttle if you have many bags. It’s a five minute walk up hill from the train station.
The hotel let me have early check which was great after long flights. The room is spacious as compared to most other hotels, with a balcony. Good wifi signal.
The pools were not open and I was told by staff that they only open in summer (July). But it was 31 degrees. Didn't check out breakfast at hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed six nights. Ok but not new rooms. The hotel looked really nice on the website also informing about a summer open swimming pool. That made the high price acceptable. Received too few breakfast coupons on check in. After having looked around a bit, we asked front desk who said that the swimming pool was closed (emptied despite 30 deg C outside). No apologies. Our daughter was very sad about this. Sent an email with complaints but just a simple apology no compensation. Upon my repeated written request for compensation still no compensation in any form. Also then (day before leaving) was informed that we could use the indoor swimming pool in the next door hotel for an extra fee. (!) Mistakes or misunderstandings can happen but these can be managed well or not so well...this was the latter
According to our daughter this is the worst hotel she has stayed in.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pretty quiet area of Tokyo. About a 5min walk to Shinagawa Station. Hotel staff is impeccable. Ordered room service and they arrived just as stated. Complimentary newspaper each day. Lobby is one of the largest that Ive experience. Hotel has it's own 7-11 and several restaruants. Complimentary shuttle to the Shinagawa station if you dont want to walk. I think the shuttle provides ride to the airport as well. Will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The room is very spacious compared to other common hotel in Tokyo. I tried the tempura restaurant dinner there, and we reserved the private room with private chef on it. It was an amazing experience for us enjoying Japanese style-tempura dinner. Around 10 minutes walk to the station, but kind of hilly. And Airport Limousine Bus stops in here, so it is very convenient and cheap. Before I tried go to Haneda Airport by taxi around JPY6,000 and to Narita Airport by Alphard taxi around JPY23,000, all is one way price.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I am staying at this hotel for a work trip and while the lobby, service, accessibility to the train, Japanese gardens on property, and proximity to shops/restaurants make this a 5/5 hotel, it is the actual room that is more on par with a 2/5.

My room is definitely old with peeling wall paper, stains on the walls, chairs, and a bathroom that has seen better days. It does not matter whether I have the room cleaned or not as it still has dirt, i.e. leaves/grass (not from me), feathers, layers of dust on the built-in furniture, pink mildew in the tub, etc. I also realized that I was not the only creature staying in the hotel room on my first morning when I met a jumpy spider. I am disappointed that I am paying over 200 USD for this kind of room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business