“Kaiseki and kobe beef all-in-one.”

Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511
Ranked #1 of 471 Restaurants in Akasaka
Price range: US$46 - US$194
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: Winter Vacation : 12/29(Mon)~1/4(Sun) Sunday and National holiday are closed.
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted to try kaiseki and an A5 Kobe beef on our Tokyo trip. This restaurant answers both of these. Ordered the ¥13000 menu and we were seated in a private room. Wow. Amazing food and service. Highly recommended.

3  Thank pandacb

Reviewed 13 May 2018

After having several steak meals in Tokyo my final night had to be something special. I did the Kobe beef course menu and wasn't disappointed. Every course had Kobe beef, and I paid extra to increase the size of the entrée. The service was outstanding, and the restaurant bought my first drink since my hotel had made the reservation for me. Upon leaving I was given a beef noodle kit to make at home.

3  Thank James V
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

When in Japan, one needs to have a Kaiseki dinner and Kobe beef, among Sushi and Ramen, of course.

After 21 days in Japan, 14 of which we’re in Tokyo, this is one of the best dinning experiences I had in Japan and probably the best value for what I got in my life.

Order the Kobe-beef Course. You will be pleased by receiving excellent Kobe beef and a Kaiseki dinner format. It basically means you get a bunch of small dishes presenting Kobe beef with various cooking techniques and flavors.

For my full and detailed review, checkout the dot com of BobbyGTimes. There will be a list titled Kobe Beef in Japan.

1  Thank robertgI6696NE
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This is a Kobe beef temple, best visited in the weekend if the business community is not there, where they simply offer meat beyond what simple Europeans are used to, perfectly prepared in very stylish and ravenously delicious dishes. A temple for non-vegetarian foodies. Interesting wine list, but even the bottom end is quite good! Staff is also perfect, and has (in average) a workable command of English. If you take life seriously, you have to eat here!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We came here looking for the ultimate Tokyo Kobe beef menu. It was very good, great quality of beef. Quite formal. Thanks